“Better than Mine”

Olive Garden
Ranked #50 of 256 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Staff and waiters are so friendly. I wish I knew our waiters name. She was so friendly and helpful. She knew what to advise to eat. My husband had lasagna and I promise I make good lasagna. But this was better than mine. Be sure to ask for extra sauce on the side if you like it juicy and it was perfect! I had ravioli. It was to die for. It is the most affordable and well prepared meal I’ve had lately. I recommend it.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We were traveling to with hubby’s parents, and dropped in for dinner. We asked for a booth, were told none available, yet when we said table ok, they would have none of it! We were ushered to a booth, and taken care of in spectacular fashion. Jeanie was one of the stars of the evening, great service, we wanted for nothing! The food was wonderful! Restaurant was beautiful! Thank you’

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Pasta tasted frozen, server Vanessa was horrible, worst service ever, she was not interested in her job, never came back to table, had to wait 15 min just to get water. Vanessa was the worst service we have ever received.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The food overall was good, especially the salad, although the bread sticks were only warm and as they got cold, they got hard, just like they were microwaved.That was sad. Our waitress, who was named Adrianna was super sweet and VERY attentive. She made it all bearable. What is wrong with the temperature of this place. MUST U FREEZE AS YOU DINE. Last time we were there, we actually seen people go to there car and bring a blanket in to wrap themselves in. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? Manager thought it was funny until I literally called him out and he kind of tried to make amends. If I didn't have gift cards I would NEVER go back to this particular Olive Garden and what a shame since I love the food. It was our anniversary the last time.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Very disappointed in the pasta. Came out way to fast, I think it is pre packaged frozen food. The breadsticks and salad were good and the only thing I would recommend.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!