“Great Selection”

Add it.
Daiquiris and Creams
Ranked #89 of 244 Restaurants in Slidell
Reviewed 12 July 2017

My husband and I love going with friends to play pool or foosball. The daiquiris are great, just wish they were a little stronger. The extra shot is a little expensive compared to other places. We were surprised that they did not have any type of food or snacks. Everytime we have gone service was pretty slow. There is usually one person working, but it seems like one person is needed just to handle the drive through.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Huge selection fantastic prices. Kind blowing coming from North Carolina and finding out that there is a daiquiri bar where you can purchase drinks to go! Service was good, they were super busy as we were there during Mardi gras week. Excellent drinks at a fantastic price. Two thumbs up!!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Really good selection of delicious daiquiris.
Dont mind the staff, they are rude by nature.
Probably best to take your drink to go as they allow smoking inside the establishment and so it smells like an old drunks pants

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

I'm sorry I just got so tickled that I could drive up to a window order two daiquiris and drive off. I didn't go in but it looks like a good place to meet up for drinks. I'm not sure about food either. The mudslide was good and strong. I had a strawberry daiquiri and it was wonderful. It had real chunks of strawberry in it. I'll stop by again if I'm in town.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I love this place!! all the different flavors and its awesome. I purchased a cup first to get a feel for it and see if I would like it . and boy did I ever. with that extra shot of 190 octane in it was really good! We ended up going back to purchase a gallon. Good Stuff!

Been to Daiquiris and Creams? Share your experiences!