Holiday Inn Express Slidell Northwest
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
City Motel(Slidell)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwould highly recommend staying herebest hotel i have ever stayedbeds were very comfortablecinnamon rollsbeautiful hotelsofa bedin great conditiontwo nightsshopping and restaurantsa great stayroom was largenight's sleepthe young ladyswamp tourwould stay here againhousekeeping staff
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival the staff mad us feel comfortable. The checkout process was seamless. The lady at the front desk was very kind. The rooms were clean and the staff was kind. The rooms were VERY nice, beds comfy and the room was extremely affordable. $88 for a saturday night in the summer! Will use this hotel again and recommend to anyone. WWE bus was here as well. That says a lot that the professional wrestling organization uses this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Athena T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Slidell Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear mrsparkercole,
Thank you so much for enjoying your stay with us! Here at Holiday Inn Express in Slidell, LA we strive to provide a comfortable, clean and affordable hotel for each and every one of our guests. I am so glad that we hit all of your expectations and we would love to see you again the next time you are in the area. I have shared you inspiring comments with our entire staff.

Holiday Inn Express
Slidell, LA

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Highly recommend -- the staff bent over backwards for us, Alfonso especially. The room was large and very clean. Wal-Mart is right next door; we were so tired we hit the deli and ate in the room in front of the TV. The beds were very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Athena T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Slidell Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear clrHuntsville_AL
Thank you so much for taking time out to write this awesome review. I could not be more happy than to see that Alfonso bent over backwards for you during your stay with us. I have shared your comments with my entire staff and Alfonso and we would love to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

The actual hotel itself and the staff at this location are wonderful. I would recommend booking your reservation online or in person. Do not call the 800 number for reservations. I'll explain below.

Holiday Inn has always been in my top three hotel choices because they're typically clean, comfortable and inexpensive. A king size room or a suite with 2 queen beds was about $125 for one night. Not bad

The bed, pillows and linens were all as comfortable as they are at home. They even had the exceptionally clean bathroom stocked with tiny versions of the same bath and hair products I use at home, Bath & Body Works. The towels were clean, thick and soft. The room had a mini-fridge, Keurig, and microwave. There was a nice full length mirror with a handy shelf nearby which was convenient for getting dressed and putting on make-up. The chest and desk on each side of the tv were perfect for charging phones and plugging in laptops with plugs and a light. There was even a wardrobe. They had one chair and ottoman in the room, over by the window. No complaints about the room whatsoever. The view was a highway, but that's fine by us because we didn't intend to spend our time there looking out the window anyway.

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful from check-in to check-out. Really, they were helpful even before check-in when we called for directions as the maps app was taking us to a truck-stop.

We missed the breakfast, but we're told that they put out a full complimentary breakfast with eggs, bacon and all that good stuff.

The one and only drawback was the booking. Since staying the night was a last minute decision, we called the 800 number instead of booking online. Booking the hotel room was a breeze and the employee was friendly and efficient. After the room was booked, she insisted on transferring me to another line so I could "find out how to get a free stay at a Holiday Inn," despite my advising her that we were in a tad bit of a hurry. She said it will only take a few minutes and then transferred me to a person giving me a timeshare-type sales pitch. In spite of me telling him we really weren't interested at this time, he kept insisting that I sign up for the package until I finally hung up on him. No means no! I did not appreciate that at all.

Now for a slightly interesting and completely irrelevant fact about me - Kemmons Wilson (the founder of Holiday Inn) and I share the same hometown, and the first house I ever built was in a subdivision right down the road from Holiday Crossing.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear AshleyHopkins12,
First and foremost I want to thank you so much for taking time out to write a review on our hotel. I am so excited to see that you mentioned every aspect of our hotel for all of our guest to get a feel. We love the feedback from our guest on how their stay was. I am sorry that you had trouble with our 1800 number. Next time just give the hotel a call directly and we can help you set your reservation up directly. We would love to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

This is a new unit bordering I-12. It is easy to access if you are coming from the north or west. A nightmare from the south . That is not the motels fault but Slidell civil engineering's fault. Good parking, seems safe. Did not eat there. The rooms are well appointed. The bed's comfortable as always for Holiday Inn. Wish I knew where they got there mattresses.

Room Tip: No particular tip. The room I had over looked the interstate.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Athena T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Slidell Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear John D,
Thank you for taking time out to write a review. We love our guest feedback. You are right we are right off of Interstate 12 with easy access into the hotel. I am sorry you did not get a chance to eat our wonderful complimentary hot breakfast, hopefully next time you pass through you will get a chance to enjoy it. I have shared all of your comments with my entire staff and thank you again for choosing Holiday Inn Express in Slidell La as your host hotel.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Our suite was large and very clean. The staff was great and it is an easy 30-minute drive to NOLA. Parking is free and easy and there are restaurants nearby, as well as a Shell Station and Walmart (in case you forget anything).

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank brandonspeck

Dear brandonspeck,
I thank you for taking time out to write this 5 STAR Review. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your comments with my entire staff and we cannot wait to see you again the next time you are in the area.