“7 people no complaints”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 245 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Came in for lunch and didn't have to wait long to sit. From salads to sandwiches and everyone was cool. Nephew ordered a pizooki and it looked so good. He said it was. With other choices available, we were happy we came here.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Went for a family dinner. Chose BJ’s because I’ve been there for happy hour. I will stick to Happy Hour, the beers are great and good price. I will not return for dinner. We went on a Thursday night and it wasn’t busy. The spinach and artichoke dip was cold and our burgers which you would presume just got cooked so they would be hot were lukewarm. The fries tasted like they had been sitting out under a warmer (that didn’t even work well) for some time. So if you are looking for a beer on tap, with a fairly decent atmosphere and don’t care about food then this place fits that description. If you are looking for good food try someplace else.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We seem to always be fortunate that we always have good food/experience here. Went for our anniversary dinner. Weren't too let down. Wife wanted salmon over quinoa, as she's had it here before. The dish was light on the quinoa, but the salmon was good. I had the house sirloin. Looked kinda small and dry, but was tasty nonetheless. The mojito was smooth and delicious. We had chesse curds, couldn't finish them (too stuffed!). Also had the salty caramel pizzookie....couldn't finish it either, no surprise, still stuffed!! It was delish.

Yeah, they have some serving issues, but if you're on your game, you can keep them in line.

We'll be back!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Our first visit. Great food and awesome variety. Nashville bbq wings are amazing. Deep dish pizza was really yummy. Atmosphere is excellent. Only complaint was it took a while for the waitress to refill drinks. 5 minutes with an empty glass (both my wife and I) is a bit too long.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

It was a little difficult to find the parking lot, but we found it! There were lots of good choices on the menu we had a hard time deciding. It was about 7:30 p.m. on a Friday night, we were surprised that we were able to get right in. Unfortunately, our waiter, Brennon, was horrible. When asked questions, he didn’t have any answers. He was not attentive at all or came back to the table. He did however find the time to go and sit and chat for a bit with the people at the table behind us. (very unprofessional) The manager finally stepped in and answered my husband’s beer questions and brought us what we needed.

The food was good. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. It was a large portion with a little spicy kick to it. My husband had a burger which was good and the Cole slaw was fresh cut with a Cajun spice. We had a side of the creamy couscous macaroni and cheese and that was excellent. It was baked and I loved the crispy baked topped.

This is a great place, the right atmosphere, food, beer… the waiter himself really ruined the night for us.
Glad we don’t actually live in the area and we were just passing through because it’s not likely that we will be back, but maybe that’s why we got such poor service…. because we weren’t locals.