Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews concrete pads pull thru hot tub couple miles interior roads wifi works lake charles pools grass sewer trash
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We pulled off of I10 on our way out west. The RV park is pretty new and very nice. The front desk was friendly and helpful. The sites we a good size and mostly pull thru. There are a lot of people staying there that are obviously working in the area. But all sites were well kept which is not what you find in other places like that. I consider it great for an overnite stay maybe longer.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank gz3034
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We were traveling on I-10 and pulled in for the night. This was our second time doing this. It's a very nice, clean RV park with all concrete pads. We had a pull-thru, but I think there are back-ins also. There's a couple pools, one with a "lazy river" and work-out room. The bath house was very clean. The people managing the park (up in the hotel office) were very nice and recommended a good "locals" restaurant to us. It's a couple miles off I-10, but easy to get too and quiet.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JVBV
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Nice well managed clean, paved roads and sites RV Park. Sites are large, interior roads are large and easy to navigate by Motor Home with dingy in tow. Close to Interstate highway I-10 making it a great overnight stopping place. Occupants were well behaved and quite at night. We will be using this Park every time we are passing thru Lake Charles. We were in a Class A motor home.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Elmer G
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Stopped at A Plus on our way through Louisiana. Stayed over an extra day to take advantage of gym. Beautifully managed rv park; paved roads and sites. We stayed in a pull-through that was plenty long for our 40' motor home and tow car. Roads were very manuverable and park is convenient to I-10. Check in folks were courtious and friendly. Rates very competitive. Will stay there again if in the area

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying that the people here are great. The place is very clean and the pads are level. So if that’s enough for you, great. But I needed more to feel good about what I paid and about staying here again.
We were traveling with a 38’ fifth wheel and needed an overnight spot and hoped to relax before moving on the next day. We booked here on a recommendation from another park.
There is just room enough for our full rig. The green space between sites was grassy but only about 10 feet wide.
There are 118 sites and they were full. My guess is that there are a lot were workers who stay here during the week while working nearby. No people around during the day.
The park itself is in a very industrial area and was quite but the world around it was not. Sirens all night and very heavy traffic noise. There is a busy set of train tracks nearby and they are not just noisy but are blowing their horns. There was also a lot of noise and lights from the petrochemical plant right next door.
Depending on the time of day it could be difficult pulling into or out of the place because of heavy traffic.
For most of the people staying here it may be just the ticket. If you’re happy with a level site for overnight it might be fine for you. For me it was just a bad choice for an relaxing stopover.

Date of stay: February 2018