Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham
Hotels.comUS$70
PricelineUS$70
TravelocityUS$70
Lol.travelUS$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2019

Very clean and friendly staff. A great value and convenient location. The staff was very good and the room and rest rooms were very clean. The location was easy to find in a very quiet area of town.I would recommend this motel to anyone on a budget.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2019

Being an AARP member allowed my wife and I to look for hotels associated with the Organization, we quickly found Super 8 and definitely loved the fact that they had high speed internet along with a continental breakfast. The rooms were very clean and very big. It was almost like being at home

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2019

I had a reservation and upon check in my room did not have the air conditioning on. It was 94 degrees outside and approximately 90 degrees in the room. It took the room hours to cool off. The bed was like a heater because it absorbed the heat. Was told that the owner had a rule not to pre cool rooms. Don’t come here if traveling all day and want a cool room. Nice room otherwise.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 25 June 2019

Please be cautious when you book! I had called to book rooms based on the price they were showing online. When I spoke to the manager/owner he acted as if he was unfamiliar with the price that was showing online, which was 55 for 2 nights. He told me to refresh it and that price had went up to 89.99. He changed the prices as i was speaking to him because we had a large group and he wanted more money for the rooms. I told him that we didn't want the rooms at that price and I hung up. I refreshed the page again, and the rooms went down to 79.99. About 6 hours later I look again because we still needed rooms. The price was still 79.99 but with 10% off for rewards members. So we decide to try to book again. I'm talking to the guy while I'm on the site, asking if we should do separate reservations on one big one. The rooms were going to be in the low 70s. My grand total for the room with taxes and was shown on the screen, I took a picture (because of my past experience) and thank goodness i did because when I got the conformation email the rooms were charged at a higher rate. My grand total was over $200 more than what was shown on the screen. I can imagine how many people don't realize they are up charging them. I probably wouldn't have had 11 rooms which made that price difference so great. I should have learned the first time.

Room tip: Check your conformation emails for correct price
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2019

I enjoyed the stay very clean and quite.We will be coming back to stay here......I will be letting friends and family know to stay here when traveling very nice staff and rooms order clean including the Fridge....

Date of stay: May 2019