Lowest prices for your stay
US$152
BestWestern.com
US$152
Traveluro
US$142
Hotels.comUS$152
Priceline
Lol.travelUS$181
All reviews lake charles front desk cracker barrel restaurant walking distance to cracker barrel great stay room was clean place to stay biscuits free breakfast bagels pillows exit internet ms microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021

We stayed in the junior suite as we evacuated for Hurricane Ida. I expected the WiFi to be better at a more business oriented hotel and also $199 a night. Do not come here if you are expecting to conduct business while in your room. $240 for a room and the WiFi is not usable. Staff does not care. They stated I can use the public PC in the lobby. I sat in my car to use my hot spot as a resolution. Room floors are thin and extremely loud when someone is walking above you. This will be the last time I stay at a Best Western.

Room tip: Poor WiFi. Unable to use for work at all.
Date of stay: August 2021
Tracy French, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not meeting and exceeding your expectations. We always strive to provide our guests with a pleasant, memorable experience and a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. It is clear that we were unable to achieve our goal with your stay. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We are currently investigating the WiFi issues within the hotel, with plans to correct this as soon as possible.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Rooms were great but for $175 - this was too much money for a place that is not and should not cost this much. Most Best Westerns are half this price! Why so high! Gosh... IF I KNEW THE COST I WOULD HAVE DROVE ON BY TO ANOTHER PLACE TO STAY...

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank V5435IRjoey
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

Hotel is nice, some of the staff not so nice. Guy who checked us in was very helpful, told us that breakfast the next morning was until 9:30. We let ourselves have a rare sleep in day and we down around 9 for breakfast. Zero hot food left and when I asked, was told no more coming bc the kitchen was closed. Wasn’t super thrilled about that.
Low water pressure in our room. Rooms are clean though

Room tip: Don’t wait until 9 to go to breakfast, they apparently don’t refill the hot food if it’s gone.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2021

Loved all the available amenities a this Best Western Plus! Breakfast was Fantastic with lots of choices... hot waffles and biscuits YUM! Free guest laundry room. Comfortable clean rooms and common areas. Friendly, helpful staff.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 19 July 2021

A decent roadside hotel in this category. Breakfast was a bit better than expected. Room was tidy and comfortable. Seemed very busy the night we were there. Easy free parking. Overall a reasonable value for summertime travel.

1  Thank FalconTx