Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$91
View deal
BestWestern.comUS$91
Expedia.comUS$91
PricelineUS$91
Hotels.comUS$91
TravelocityUS$91
Lol.travelUS$108
All reviews lake charles cracker barrel front desk great stay room was clean biscuits place to stay we've stayed free breakfast above average next morning waffles bw pillows cereal smell exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2022

The rooms are great! Love the beds and pillows. The AC works great! The coffee pot in the room takes K-cups! The breakfast is really good. The staff is very friendly and helpful. This is a great place to stay. I will be back.

Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2022

We stopped here on our way home from vacation. We know we can count on Best Western for a good experience. We also always try to use Trip Advisor to review ratings by other travelers. We came in late and left the next morning, so did not use any of the amenities at this location. Our room was clean (most important part!), the hotel had quiet hours from 10 pm to 8 am which is appreciated. Beds were comfortable, pillows were awesome, which is not usually the case in a hotel. We did take advantage of the complimentary breakfast the next morning. There was a great selection of hot and cold breakfast items..... toast, pastries, waffles, eggs, biscuits, bacon, juices, gravy. The friendly staff kept the area clean and well stocked during the breakfast hours. This hotel is in an industrial area, but we would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 12 July 2022

Pool may be green but rooms are clean. Service is friendly and accommodating. They offered me rewards for not cleaning my room every day the maids did not clean my room after I brought them towels downstairs every morning and or night when I returned from a funeral or family function to be exchanged for newer ones. Too late to be upset with an elder parent with me, and a room that I had to clean myself every night after a hot day. Empty the trash, pretty common if I lived there, but I did not. I was a guest. And should have been accommodated as such. And with an 80 year old woman with me. So I will leave it there with your selection of nice rooms with A fridge and microwave, clean sheets, fluffy pillows, a/c which leaks on the floor and try to enjoy your stay here. 4 days. We did enjoy our stay as it was quiet and comfortable and easy to park, and well lit, in spite of the down side. But wont get anywhere above average.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 4 July 2022

The room was a little warmer than I would've liked. I set the A/C thermostat to 65 and it never cut off; ran all night. However, temps were in the 100's, and my room window faced the west. My main complaint was lack of internet. I had planned to complete some office work on my laptop and send some emails. But I couldn't get it done.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2022

We had booked a grossly inferior "motel" who charged us for 4 days when we checked in! Exterior rooms, no closet, tiny and crime-ridden (all true). We complained and supposedly the manager gave us a total refund. As of today, the credit is still not showing in our bank account. I remembered seeing the BW Plus from the freeway and prayed they had a room for four nights. Beth at the front desk was more than friendly! We qualified for AAA, AARP, and veteran's discounts. The latter made our rate $96 a night. The room was large, clean, the bed comfortable and bathroom immaculate! We were so thankful for our good fortune. An extra PLUS was the full breakfast which included: bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, and even breakfast tacos. Offered fruit, juices, cereal, Danish rolls, meat and egg muffins, and much more. Hyacinth was the lady who made sure all was available from about 6 am to 9 am. She deserves a bonus for her contribution to our overall experience!! The hotel only charged us for three nights when we were eliminated from the tourney a day early! Highly recommend this hotel for friendliness and cleanliness!! And it is next to a Cracker Barrel, too.

Room tip: The hotel is three stories. Air conditioning made little noise, plus we brought a fan! Rooms were large, and great front desk and breakfast!
Date of stay: June 2022