Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
Wyndham
US$88
Destinia.com
US$87
Hotels.comUS$88
PricelineUS$88
ZenHotels.comUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

I have traveled for my job the past 12 years and stayed in thousands of motels for months at a time. This motel is, by far, one of the BEST I’ve ever stayed in!! Bob, his wife Amisha and the whole staff treated me with nothing but kindness! The rooms were clean, the pool was awesome, the grounds were well kept and I felt safe in this environment. My entire stay was nothing short of excellent! I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking for a great place to stay!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2019

Easy and affordable, clean room, & WIFI was available as well as complimentary breakfast. Don't need anything else when visiting for business purposes. Definitely, would recommend to other business travel.

Room tip: Book your stay through trip advisor to compare rates and get the best rate for your stay.
Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 24 June 2019

Upon arrival there was a family gathering outside the front office. Apparently they all live there. We had requested adjoining rooms. We were told they were all occupied by people that had been there several months and no one wanted to move. The only remaining one available was handicapped and she wouldn't give us that one. I was chaperoning 3 teenage girls and had a toddler with me as well. The key cards did not work well. You have to slide them EXTREMELY slow or they do not open and even at that, it takes several tries. The deadbolt on my door did not work. The rooms were so hot that it took from about 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. to cool down even though we had called just after lunch to tell them we were in town but that we wouldn't be checking in until about 9 p.m. When we tried to check out, it took over 10 minutes before anyone came to the office, then he had to go get someone else to check us out.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amisha0424, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Sulphur LA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Thank you so much for your detailed review! Please know that we will use your comments to make future improvements. Unfortunately, we don't have any control about family reunions. as far as handicapped room we have only one beds so we do not allow more then 2 adult in room for one bed. Sorry for inconvenience, know that we have shared your feedback with our team for future improvements

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Door would not stay shut, when I alerted the manager I was told first it was my fault, then Nick Rao refused to move me to another room. I told him I needed a refund so I could go somewhere that would lock, he again refused. He was extremely rude, and kept telling me that the door not shutting was my fault. Then suggested I put a chair in front of the door.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.