Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham
Expedia.comUS$59
Hotels.comUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
AlgotelsUS$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2021

Having to ring a nigh bell and get the manager out of bed at 9pm and then be treated like an unwanted customer made us feel like we were staying at a no-tell motel. Room was OK but the sink was clogged.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Great staff , clean rooms , felt very safe. Roomy rooms. Would stay there again. Not much in the way of food near by. There is some a far distance away. Would definitely tell my riding club to stay here

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 19 May 2021

The management cancelled my reservation for no reason even though they were informed it would be a late check in. The clerk started yelling at me when I started complaining and continued even after I asked her to calm down. I had to accept a smoking room because it was to late to go looking for another motel when I was checking in. I have stayed at this motel at least once per year since 2014, but will never stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 22 April 2021

I rented 6 rooms for my guys to stay while they were working on a project in Lake Charles. They were all very happy with their stay- very clean property, very friendly staff. We will be using this hotel for the projects we have later this year for sure! PS Water pressure (shower) excellent and beds slept great.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2021

This hotel was easy on and off the highway, room was clean and in good repair. I called and requested a ground floor room, my elderly mom can't do the stairs and there in no elevator. We are stopping here on our way home as well.

Date of stay: March 2021