Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$116
View deal
Booking.comUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
TravelocityUS$116
PricelineUS$116
HamptonUS$116
FindHotelUS$116
All reviews lake charles room was clean easy access place to stay would definitely stay here again great stay waffles other hotels interstate lobby proximity curtains
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2021

Good location, close to Golden nugget for a good price, has the Hilton feel to the rooms. After the construction is finished it should be very nice and I will visit again whenever I’m traveling to Lake Charles.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn by Hilton Sulphur LA, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sulphur / Lake Charles Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2021

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you as our guest. It is without doubt we here at The Hampton Inn by Hilton Sulphur truly appreciate your feedback. It is my hope that one day we get the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 25 August 2021

I'm a Hilton Diamond member with >600,00 points and complete loyalty to Hilton until this visit on August 21.
There was no mention that the hotel had significant hurricane damage and is undergoing significant renovation throughout. A/C ducts without vents, exposed wiring, missing ceiling , etc throughout the facility.
Charged $173 when could have stayed at a nicer Motel 6 for half the cost.

Cancelled my Hilton reservations in Florida this week and am staying at a Hyatt instead. Not being charged extra for a pet and much happier already. Will use my points for free hotel nights but will not actively pay for another Hilton Hotel.

Date of stay: August 2021
Hampton Inn by Hilton Sulphur LA, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sulphur / Lake Charles Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2021

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you as our guest. It is with the sincerest regret that your stay was not up to the standard you are accustomed to with the Hilton brand. Please accept this sincere apology. It is without doubt we here at The Hampton Inn by Hilton Sulphur truly appreciate your feedback and are working diligently to address each of the issues you have brought to our attention. As the general manager of this property I personally would like to assure you I accept full responsibility for the inexcusable deficiencies experienced in your stay and have implemented a plan to rectify them.

Reviewed 22 July 2021

I do not recommend a stay before the completion of the hurricane damage repairs. Place was scary, I asked what happened to the place, I was told two hurricane damages. Bathroom was not even mopped, had a urine stain.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Regarding the repairs and renovation of our hotel, I am very happy to say that as of today our renovation and repairs are substantially complete and it is my hope we get the opportunity to serve you again, so we may prove that you are a valued customer and we want nothing more than complete satisfaction for our guests.

Reviewed 14 July 2021

The room quality was very poor. Room furniture was old, the king bed was collapsing in the center, the hotel was currently under substantial renovations and not offering any breakfast. The room was extremely damp upon arrival due to poor air conditioning. To top it off the room rate was 200 a night.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you as our guest. It is with the sincerest regret that your stay was not up to the standard you are accustomed to. Please accept this sincere apology. It is without doubt we here at The Hampton Inn by Hilton Sulphur truly appreciate your feedback and have worked diligently to address the items you have brought to our attention. As the general manager of this property I accept full responsibility for your less than pleasant experience. To your specific concerns all mattresses and furniture has been replaced, each room HVAC and the HVAC on the main hotel have been also been replaced. Additionally regarding other repairs and renovation of our hotel, I am very happy to say that as of today our renovation and repairs are substantially complete and it is my hope we get the opportunity to serve you again, so we may prove that you are a valued customer and we want nothing more than complete satisfaction for our guests.

Reviewed 24 June 2021

The ONLY reason it’s not a 5 is because it’s under construction and no breakfast was available- we look forward to returning to the property again when it’s completed renovation. Excellent place to
Stay as far as distance to casinos and interstate

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you as our guest. We appreciate your feedback and want to thank you for the kind comments toward our staff. On a side note, I would like to inform you of substantial completion of our repairs and renovations.