US$109
US$75
US$65
US$148
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$69
US$77
US$64
US$110
US$80
Homewood
All reviewsomeletin townfront desk clerkqueen suitetv channelsroom was cleanclass reunionhot breakfastexcellent stayspent two nightsyour choicestaff was very friendlyworked greatwalking distancewonderful experiencebaseball tournamentwaffles
Reviewed 6 April 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Sam P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thibodaux, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Front desk rep could've been more professional, more engaging.
Food area could've been kept cleaner, better stocked

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest

I would like to personally apologize for the inconvenience and uncomfortable that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our best for all of our guests, I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel policies. Please give us one more opportunity to serve you better next time.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Check in was a little awkward since they had pre-charged my credit card and already assigned the room. The room was clean with comfortable bed. The smoke alarm was missing, lights flickered in the bath room and encountered one roach. Hot breakfast was OK (missing fruit for healthy options).

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your comments are very much valued. We are committed to providing the best in facilities and service, and to this end, will be investing additional time in updating the areas you have mentioned.

We appreciate your business, and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I was so glad I chose this hotel over the others in town. From the time I drove up to the time I checked out, it is beautiful outside and in. The front desk staff are very friendly. Mr. Jimmy Tarsaria was very nice and helpful in every way. Check-in was quick and simple. The breakfast was delicious. Wish I have gotten a picture of the spread. I had 4 rooms, 3 double beds and one single. I didn't get pictures of the double bed rooms but they were spacious, clean, and very upscale. My room was top notch. The beds were very fluffy, you just sank into them. Didn't get to use their pool because we were them on business. I also, hate they don't have a fitness room there anymore. That would have really put them over the top!! I suggest this hotel for the comfort, staff, and price is reasonable!

Room Tip: Every room is a top notched room!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service. All staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide the best customer service, that our guests expect.

We look forward for another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in a nice quiet area. It's in a shopping center with an Academy sports & walking distance to a Wal-Mart & restaurants. The staff is very helpful & friendly. As you can see by my pictures, my room was nice & clean. So was the bathrooms. The next morning my family & I had breakfast at their FREE breakfast bar that included (amongst other items) freshly prepared omelets, waffles, & biscuit & gravy. Our stay here was wonderful. Whenever we visit Thibodeaux La. again this is where we'll stay.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family