Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 18/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
Free cancellation until 18/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$115
PricelineUS$115
Lol.travelUS$138
All reviews front desk staff great stay oatmeal enjoyed my stay room was clean and comfortable definitely stay here again lobby clerk linens
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2022

I very much enjoyed my stay at your motel. I enjoy the breakfast, the times of the breakfast hours fit perfectly for my schedule. Location is perfect spot for everything. Loved the usage iof the gym and pool. The housekeeping did a great job with keeping rooms very clean. Front Desk staff was very fast and everything was very efficient

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 14 July 2022

This hotel has excellent accommodations which might be overlooked due to the renovations going on now. The elevator was slower than usual and the staff was aware of the problem. We asked for our torn shower curtain to be replaced, and it was corrected the next day. We had great service and will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 29 April 2022 via mobile

Stayed on 4/27/2022. King room, Second Floor. Room had mold growing in the Bathroom, the shower curtain was barely hanging from the pole and it was too short. The plumbing was VERY noisy as in you could hear toilets flushing, faucets running, etc. all night long. There were doors slamming all night on the second floor which scared us awake as well as our pups. The breakfast was luke warm but the coffee was ok. We were going to stay on our return trip but I cancelled our reservation and made a reservation elsewhere. Very dirty and ugly grounds. There were chicken bones and Crawdad carcasses laying on the "lawn" and land scraping. The pool was greenish black. To top it all off the Palm Trees were damaged in tropical storms and they had not had any care given for them. Horrible place. The Manager must be blind was all I could think.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2022

The rooms are Very nice and I love how fast our check-in was,love this place! I feel comfortable everytime we stop in and the clerks are really friendly and make the stay more pleasant..I always look forward to coming back..

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank gambitlu84
Reviewed 1 February 2022 via mobile

Disgusting. Mold in the bathroom, stain on the bedspread.
Run from this place. Mold around the bath tub and toilet. Stains in the carpet.

If you stay here you need to inspect your mom throughout and report issues within 15 mins of checking in.

Pool is closed.