“Excellent value and food, but no reservations”

Morse's Cribstone Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We like Morse's a lot and make sure we are there early enough to find parking and get a table. Morse's is consistently good. The food is very well prepared; fresh and plentiful; and a very good value. We love going there.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stopped in for dinner one night. I had the dual lobster shore dinner. Excellent lobsters, cob corn and coleslaw. The fries were ordinary. My girlfriend had the halibut dinner and it was dry according to her. Again the fries were ordinary.

But...then we ordered the blueberry pie. OMG! It;s out of this world! Thick with blueberries. Served warm with ice cream it's well worth the $6 per slice. We wanted to purchase an entire pie but the $46 price was way to pricey. Go to Judi's Country Store in Wiscosset and get a blueberry pie just as good and thick with blueberries for $14 a pie. You won't be disappointed.

Would we go again? Absolutely! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of the dry haddock. I still recommend.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

After a Coastal Maine Flight and on our pilots recommendation, we drove out to Bailey Island to have dinner. The family catches their on lobster and it's steamed outside to order. The lobster bisque was excellent and I recommend you order the biscuit so you can clean the bowl properly. The haddock was so fresh and flakey. Excellent choice if you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

OMG the crab roll at this restaurant is outstanding. I never miss having a meal here. Great food, great ambiance, great everything. One of my favorites for sure.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Love this place - our favorite since moving to Harpswell last year. The food is great (haddock sandwich and lobster roll, in particular) and the staff is fantastic. We know most of them by name and they're all friendly and accommodating. Hope no one else discovers it. Busy enough at peak season as it is. :)