“Excellent Spot for Coffee”
Review of Cafe Creme

Cafe Creme
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Actually, when my wife and I go, we order Chai Latte, which is not as sweet as many other places, but can be sweetened to taste, as desired. That's cool and allows drinkers to adjust their chair as they wish. The pastries at Cafe Creme are to die for too! Clean, pleasant, and always crowded with great folks, it's a super place to visit!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We had a short stop in this beautiful little town boasting an amazing shipyard and this fabulous little coffee place. Clean and inviting and our breve was very good. The croissants were heavenly and the employees extremely helpful. Thanks, Cafe Creme!!

1  Thank Audrey B
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Went with my daughter to get coffee and they just happened to have one piece (gigantic) left of their coconut cream pie - this pie - which was more like a cake really - was one of the most delicious things I HAVE EVER EATEN!!! It had to be ever bit homemade - oh my the whipped cream between the layers..... I think I would go back to Maine just to eat this pie again. And the coffee was also wonderful, well technically I had a cappuccino - large. The only suggestion would be to always serve the cappuccino in glassware with a wide rim. Mine was served in a tall paper cup and it was really hard to get to the coffee past all the foam.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This is the best coffee shop in the area. I have had both Americano and Cafe Latte, and both were excellent. Coffee was.not over-roasted adin so many places. Small luncheon menu but all items delicious. Amazing array of treats.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We made a point of visiting after going for a walk on popham beach. It’s a very friendly cafe, with an amazing choice of cakes. We also had lunch and took a selection of cookies back for the rest of the family who really appreciated them. Worth a visit if stopping in Bath.