“Pancake was enormous”

Crossroads Diner
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: American, Diner, Pizza
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Stopped in for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised. Reasonably priced, good food and like I said in the title, the pancake was really big. Way more than I could eat:)

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were doing last minute Christmas shopping and decided to go into town for breakfast too. We live here, so the negative temperatures (- 19) were not shocking to us. What was shocking to us was how cold the restaurant was. I am not sure if the heat was broken or the owners were keeping it low, but we did not take off our heavy winter coats when we were seated or when we started eating. We could not see our breath and this surprised me. I had two eggs over easy and they were a little more easy than over, but I don't mind runny eggs. I also had two pieces of bacon and two pieces of toast, and home fries. My husband had two pancakes, bacon, eggs (well) and home fries. We had two cups of coffee - one while we waited for our order, to keep our hands warm, and one with our order. The service was friendly and the cook seemed a little angry (the grill area is in the dining area so we could see him slamming pots and pans around.) We ate, paid our bill, which came to $30.00 (including 20% tip), and we left with gurgling stomaches. We only needed lights for our tree and wrapping paper so our shopping trip was not long. Unfortunately my husband became ill (I would call it violent in nature) on our way back home. While I was able to maintain my constitution, my stomach was upset and gurgling for the rest of the day. The one thing we had in common was where we ate. I will not go back again.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

We were staying at the Bethel Inn down the street and have come to Crossroads Diner in the past. Very small inside but clean and efficient. Food is good, reasonably priced and we are always greeted with a smile. They make their own muffins and bread and have a beer and wine license for lunch. Definitely a highlight when we visit this area.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Very good food, found the restaurant cold, had my coat on the whole time. My wine glass was kind of dirty, but the food was hot and good.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

No ambiance for sure but the food is good and wait persons very pleasant. Breakfasts are really generous and tasty

Been to Crossroads Diner? Share your experiences!