“Birthday lunch”

Crossroads Diner
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: American, Diner, Pizza
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Hadn’t been there in a long time. Very slow(2 cooks) long time for meal. Service was good. Owner was very friendly . 15 minutes after we ordered were told they were out of rye . It took 50 minutes to get our sandwiches .Fries were limp & cold. Bacon on BLT was soggy.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Wow!!!

Stopped by here on my way to Sunday River Golf Club in North Central Maine, and got the surprise of my life! Who'd expect a tiny highway-intersection Diner to have crab cakes benedict with possibly the best hollandaise sauce I have ever tasted. And the crab cakes were killer good.

I'd say it's worth the one hour drive north of Portland Maine, if you're ever there for any reason.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

During our vacation to Bethel, stopped here for a great breakfast. I recommend the Long Road if you are hungry; eggs, meat, pancake, home fries and homemade toast. My wife had the sausage burrito that was awesome. Great local spot with friendly servers and good food.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Wanted a little bite for breakfast and this place hit the spot! Exactly what you'd expect from an diner. Nice breakfast bar watching them cook with other tables throughout the diner. Friendly staff and good food. Fair priced as well.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Crossroads has by far, a super yummy BELT(bacon,egg,lett,tom)! But whatever you order will be delish!

Been to Crossroads Diner? Share your experiences!