“Went two nights in a row!”
Review of Brian's

Brian's
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Bethel
Price range: US$16 - US$30
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Spent a weekend skiing and went to Brian’s both Friday and Saturday night! Food was delicious and service was great. Had small party of 3 and didn’t have to wait either night.

1  Thank Dani B

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Nice clean updated facility, very pleasant atmosphere, nice service but the menu was not to my tastes. Had meatloaf which li

Nicely updated restaurant, pleasant atmosphere, nice service but the menu was. Not to my tastes. The meatloaf looked like two flatten meatballs and tasted like a dry Hamburg. Had breakfast there on Mother'day and it was very good. Wish they served lunch.

Jessica N, Owner at Brian's, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We grind the meat for our meatloaf ourselves, and even though it is very popular with our guests, we would have been happy to offer you an alternate meal if you were disatisfied! We are open for lunch in the summers should you want to give us another try. Cheers!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We visited Brian's whilst skiing at Sunday River.

It was a quiet Monday evening and when we arrived we were greeted warmly by our server, who was extremely pleasant and efficient.

Our food was delicious. My husband had the meatloaf and I had the cod, which was one of the specials for the evening. The fish was perfectly cooked, fresh and flavoursome.

We both enjoyed the ambiance of Brian's and can certainly appreciate why it is so highly rated. Also, the glass that my prosecco was served in was wonderful and an indication that even the smaller details receive attention at this restaurant!

1  Thank StomWiltshire_UK
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Our family really enjoyed dinner. My girls (11) ordered off the Children's menu & they had a substantial meal of Fish & Chips (Haddock). My sdpouse

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I headed into town and saw a new (new to us) restaurant, so we tried it. We started with Thai spicy calamari and oysters on the half shell. The calamari was perfectly fried and deliciously spicy. The oysters were fresh and although I love a good horseradish laced cocktail sauce, these oysters were spectacular on their own. We ordered a cocktail. I had a lemon gin concoction and he ordered a blackberry mint muddled whiskey. My cocktail was a little lemony for my liking and I should have gone with the Maine Mule. His cocktail was refreshing, and try as I might, he would not trade! I enjoyed the swordfish special with mashed potatoes and asparagus and my husband enjoyed the coffee blackened steak special. His came with a generous portion of linguini and a veggie, but to be honest, mine was so good, I couldn't focus on his. We did not have room for dessert and they sounded scrumptious! We will be back again for the delicious food and the wonderful service.

A few pointers: we arrived at 4:30, when they opened, and by 5 the place was packed - so go early (especially if you are visiting on vacation). The restaurant is nicely decorated and the colors are gray with accents of pine green and red. When the sun goes down the ambiance is more romantic than anything else. We sat on the enclosed porch and the lighting was perfect due to the large number of windows. I am night blind and low light makes it difficult for me to judge depth. If you are not sensitive to low light, you will be fine.
If Brian's was located in a more metropolitan area, it would be considered fine dining. However, as with most places in Bethel the dress is casual, unless you have reason to dress up.

Enjoy!

2  Thank HZybas

Been to Brian's? Share your experiences!