“Don't skip this spot! GF Treats”
Review of Di Cocoa Market

Di Cocoa Market
Ranked #12 of 38 Restaurants in Bethel
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Fantastic spot! DiCocoa has fantastic fresh bagels! Can't say enough about them the perfect crunch and chew that a true bagel should have! The eclairs were also very good, you could taste the fresh ingredients. I had to eat it slow to savor the delicious chocolate frosting and cream filling. They also bake up several GF items and some that are also DF. Its definitely worth one or more stops in to this little gem. Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Cookies(jammies- bluberry) were delish although overall selection was limited. Service was super nice .

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Stopped in for a coffee and breakfast and had the one of the best bagels I've ever had. The maple latte was also fantastic. I didn't try any of the pastries, but wish I had. Great place to sit and hang for awhile.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast and was so pleasantly surprised. Other reviews looked good, but given a stroke of bad luck we were having on our vacay, I wasn't getting my hopes up. Had the most perfect iced maple latte -- delicious! Also got an egg sandwich, and even though it was pre-made, it was fantastic. Made with scrambled eggs, so it was light and fluffy, and pretty substantial (and we didn't even have to wait for it to be made!). Looking forward to going back every day of our stay! They also sell sweets like rolled cookie dough and homemade gelato.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We were driving through Bethel and were looking for a place to stop for lunch....we were so glad we found this gem of a place. Home de bagels and other breads, pastries, and desserts. We each had a bagel sandwich and they were so jimmy....fresh ingredients and not your average sandwiches.....very unique menu with awesome ingredients....my bagel had fresh tomatoes, capers, artichokes, etc.....wow....what a great sandwich at reasonable prices.
They had some unique salads and some great desserts.....will definitely stop in the next time in town!