All reviews pancake machine small pool breakfast room breakfast bar would recommend this hotel to anyone old orchard beach hear everything yogurt sitting area front desk staff microwave and fridge off the highway night's sleep southern maine would stay again king room staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 2 December 2015

Nice place, clean, and staff are nice. Easy on/off highway. The Common Man restaurant is less than a mile away. Being a Spire member, they upgraded me to a very nice suite. I would stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

We had a family wedding in Kennebunkport and this hotel was chosen as an alternative place to stay. I think it was an excellent choice.
The hotel was a little difficult to find but once you drive the area it's easy to get back to. It's In a quiet location. It's clean and modern. They rooms are jr suites with microwave and refrigerator. The beds are comfortable. Large TV. Plenty of space.
I would return and I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2015

It's pretty new, clean, and modern. About the only thing I could complain about is the Internet connectivity was a bit sluggish, but we also learned that the hotel was very full at the time. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 11 October 2015

Made a reservation 3+ months in advance, showed up to check in, showed the clerk my confirmation text only to be told they had cancelled my reservation THAT DAY!!! No apology, no explanation, no help. I was told later by corporate that their solution was to search for alternate accommodations but admitted that as of 10pm, none had been found. I chose to drive home. How can you trust that any RESERVATION you make would be safe? I will NEVER stay at a Holidsy Inn ever again. Lost me as a customer for life.

Room Tip: Stay away . Can't trust it.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Deb C
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Biddeford, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Dear Deb C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We strive very hard to make each and every guest's stay perfect, however, it appears we fell short of our goal on this occasion. We would like to apologize for the less than satisfactory experience you had with us. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve and continually provide the best guest experience possible. In addition, we have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay.

Again, our apologies for the inconvenience and we hope to have another opportunity to provide you a much better experience.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Just realized that we actually HAD stayed here before under its former incarnation, Comfort Inn (reviewed June 3, 2010 "Enjoyable stay! Pleasant experience!”)

Stayed at HI Express Biddeford, ME during Labor Day wknd, 2015. Amazed at generous size of the king suite! Ample size for a lge studio apt (sans kitchen). Entire accommodation clean; tastefully decorated/well appointed, with generous lighting. Room layout, open floor space, storage and counter areas very spacious vs. some (higher-end) properties we've stayed at which require 'shimmying' around the bed to get to the other side because the furniture items are so cramped. High quality towels...'thick n' thirsty'! Thermostat climate control/quiet a/c. Mattress could use upgrade.

Did not use breakfast, pool, or fitness facilities since we stayed only one night. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple