“Best thing you ever put in your mouth”

Phil The Baker Mc Lellan
Ranked #18 of 25 Restaurants in Boothbay
Reviewed 9 July 2015

That's how my daughter describes the "Combination Lobster Roll" at Phil's. Phil passed a couple of winters ago, but his son carries on the tradition of pressed seafood sandwiches that will knock your socks off. Don't forget to try the Key Lime Pie. I know it's a long way from home, but Phil's recipe is killer.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

AND the greatest key lime pie you've ever had!
There is some outside seating, but we usually take our treasures back to our cottage by the water to enjoy.
Did I mention the best key lime pie known to man? (Including my own pie might I add)!

Reviewed 19 September 2014 via mobile

Decided to stop for a quick lunch at a roadside restaurant after seeing the sign for $9.95 lobster rolls. They were more of the chopped lobster salad then the chunks I'm used to eating.
The place is very clean and the baked goods looked outstanding. Quaint and enjoyable stop. The owner Mike was very friendly.

Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

Look for the sign for cheap lobster rolls on the rt 26 on your way to BoothBay Harbor. The rolls are pretty good, not the big chunks like some places, but tasty.

The main reason to go is the pie. Key lime was delicious. The whoopiw pie is do die for.