Flagship Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$134
Blue Heron Seaside Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
Book now, pay at stay
US$279
Fisherman's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$180
Boothbay Harbor Oceanside Golf Resort(Boothbay Harbor)
US$220
Russell House B&B(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$185
Harbor House Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
Book now, pay at stay
US$199
US$225
Linekin Bay Resort(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$404
US$392
Brown's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
US$189
All reviewsboat shuttleping pongshuffle boardpaddle boardsfire pitthe salt water poolcottage roomcasual restaurantburnt islandhiking trailsthe cottagesfamily vacationsummer campbeautiful propertyocean viewhot tubgreat amenities
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

The rooms in the inn are fine, service ok, pool crowded and small and whole inn a bit overpriced for what it is. Like other such Maine resorts suffers from a certain fatigue (muffins run out by 8am) with lackluster dining in enclosed setting: why no outdoor seating? Towels elaborately folded so you have to dirty all to get to your bath towel. But if you want a typical coastal experience this is fine.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
SPCCapital, Owner at Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Spruce Point Inn for your recent visit to Boothbay Harbor. It was a pleasure to have you.

The pace of the season and ambiance on the coast of Maine are about to transition. If you can get away during the last week of August or in September/October, please let me know.

Thank you again. I do hope to meet you on a return visit to Spruce Point.

Angelo DiGiulian, co-owner

Reviewed 14 August 2016

The location is ideal. The people working there are all extremely nice and gracious, especially to the children. It was easy to get to Boothbay downtown from there. We did not use their boat or shuttle as the timing was always off plus we combined other sightseeing in there as well. We only ate at the Bogie's restaurant the first night and found the food just satisfactory. The rest of the time we ate at lobster places on that side of the harbor! Outstanding different places too. Our only real disappointments were with the abysmal wifi service. ( our cell carrier was almost non-existant there so we were at the mercy of their poor wifi) The other disappointment was that what they determine a heated pool is certainly not so in my opinion. It was hardly any warmer than that non-heated pool. For those of us who rely on a pool for exercise, this was a fail. Overall I would give it high marks, but it is certainly in the pricey category to have any drawbacks!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Spruce Point Inn for your summer family vacation! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay and gave us high marks overall.

For future guests who may experience difficulty connecting to our wi-fi and or disappointing cellular service --- please don't hesitate to contact us at the front desk. We are pleased to provide you with a complimentary Wi-Fi jet pack and private cell phone so that you are sure to have uninterrupted connectivity during your stay.

I'll check on the fresh water pool temperature this morning. Thank you for your note. With the warm air temperatures, I suspect the pool heater is not getting regularly called on by guests. I can dial it up or down for you on your next visit --- so don't hesitate to contact me during your stay.

Thank you again. I look forward to earning a five star review on your return visit.

Angelo DiGiulian, co-owner

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

This is a first rate resort; the service is friendly and responsive. The facilities are terrific as is the food. Overall, if you want to enjoy a Maine vacation in a beautiful peaceful setting I can't imagine a better place. We hope to return and strongly recommend it.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2016

This is a unique setting with lots of cute multi-suite cottages. The rooms are clean and comfortable, but this isn't the Ritz. The rooms have all the things you expect in a fine hotel, but it is a cabin after all. We loved it. We were only there two days, but we will be back for a longer stay. The amenities included: fresh and salt water pools, bikes, rod and reels, walking paths and a beautiful little town a free boat ride or bus ride away. You'll meet lots of people in the same boat as you, and after a day everyone gets happy.

The hotel restaurants are reasonably priced and the food and drinks were excellent.

Finally, they earned our trust. There are a billing issue, and Cindy (Sales Mgr.) immediately solved the problem with a kind apology. This Hotel really wants to make you happy.

Room Tip: Use the bellman, pathways to get to rooms, parking is scatter. Lock car and forget it, everything you need is there, no bad rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Rented Lil Spruce cabin for a week at over $400 per night. Upon our arrival, the blinds in the bedroom were broken - upon inspecting them - all three of them were covered with mold on the side facing the window. The first time they were replaced, the measurements were wrong - second time, the same thing and also the third. Had to get up in the night to unscrew outside light since it was shining in the bedroom. Certainly not what should be expected - sounds like just surface cleaning is done. BTW - another blind in the living room had mold. The compensation we received was $100 - REALLY!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
SPCCapital, Owner at Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently in the Little Spruce Cottage. I'm sorry that your stay was just average this time due to the blinds and porch light.

The housekeeping team at the Inn receives very high marks from guests but I know that occasionally mistakes can be made. I'll discuss your review with the team and determine why we missed the inspection of the Little Spruce blinds.

I know that we quickly replaced all the blinds in the guest room at your request. They were installed correctly but when you returned, you asked maintenance to take them all down and install them to the inside of the window framing. Which we were happy to do for you. This required another new set of blinds that had to be custom cut and there fore it took time.

I do wish the accommodation was more relaxing for you. I'm sorry we missed this opportunity. Please contact me at your convenience when booking your next visit. I do hope to make up for any missteps we made during your stay.

Angelo DiGiulian, Co-owenr