Flagship Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$134
Boothbay Harbor Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$176
Mid-Town Motel(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$103
Fisherman's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$220
Atlantic Ark Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$155
Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$156
Blueberry Pines Bed & Breakfast(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$126
Brown's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
US$179
1,010 results
All reviewsboat shuttleshuffle boardthe salt water pooltennis courtspaddle boardscottage roomcasual restauranthiking trailsthe cottagesburnt islandfamily vacationbeautiful propertysummer campfire pitocean viewhot tubgreat amenities
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Spruce Point was quintessential Maine! Cozy, quaint and luxurious all at the same time. The owners and staff were very friendly, professional and attentive. We had a lovely room with a partial view of the ocean and a view of the water pond. There was so much to do on the property alone....nice walks, bike riding, massage, kayaking, outdoor jenga / checkers & chess, 2 pools, hot tubs, boat rides to Burnt Island to view light house and another boat would take you across the water in to town. It exceeded our expectations and made for a wonderful birthday celebration!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
SPCCapital, Owner at Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Maura R,

Happy 60th and thank you so much for celebrating with a visit to SPI! Have a wonderful winter and come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights for our 40th wedding anniversary, although a little outside Boothbay Harbor the hotel offered both boat and vehicular shuttles although we drove as the water was a little choppy. The room was everything I had hoped for although the 'log burning' gas fire that I had planned for ambience not heat, did not work. My test always is would I book again and I certainly would, this has been the highlight of our trip, but be warned if you go after Columbus Day a lot of Hingis are closed

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lorraine L

Dear Lorraine L,

Thank you for selecting Spruce Point Inn for your very special occasion. Congratulations and happy 40th!

I'm so pleased that you will honor us with a return visit some day. We look forward to your return..

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We had our wedding at Spruce Point Inn and can not rave about the property and Spruce Point team enough. From the most perfect grounds, stunning sunsets and an adult-like summer camp feel, the weekend was perfect, everything handled with care, and everyone went above and beyond our expectations. Sonya, Betsy & Grace did not miss a beat. Working with Cindy at the Inn was smooth sailing. Everything was perfect, the staff at Bogie's / staff during our reception were so kind and gracious. We wish we could do it all again!

It was out of this world and the best wedding ever! I can't believe how perfect a weekend it was! We can't wait to visit Spruce Point again for our next vacation. We already have families and friends planning their stay, and even a friend who wants to host her wedding there!

It would not have been possible without all the hard work from the Spruce Point team!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Maria B,

Hello from Boothbay Harbor and thank you for selecting Spruce Point Inn for your Destination Event. Cindy, Sonya, Betsy and Grace enjoyed very much getting to know you and your family and being of service to you and your guests.

Keep in touch with us. We will see you soon for your complimentary first anniversary visit!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights in Sept. 2017 after reading great reviews.
In a nutshell, we were disappointed. We had a beautiful room with partial ocean view on the 2nd floor. It was well-appointed, large, fireplace, large bathroom, large balcony. Our woes began after we sat out on the balcony after dinner. We had the screen door with insect net firmly closed because of the bugs. When we wanted to sleep, my husband looked for the switch under the shade of the standard lamp to switch it off. I am not exaggerating when I say that there were literally hundreds of bugs there and they were also coming out of the a/c. No answer from front desk so we walked over and informed the receptionist. She had maintenance come by. He discovered a long rip in the screen door which had let in all the insects. His answer: move rooms (it's already almost 10 pm). Receptionist: no ocean view rooms available. No mention of reimbursement of excess room price for non existent view. Maintenance guy left for the evening so we walked back to reception (cue eye-rolling from receptionist) and asked for scotch tape so that we can repair door ourselves so that we could at least get some fresh air (the a/c was switched off since it was also full of insects). Spent two hours killing off the insects by using towels and climbing on furniture etc. to reach them. Spent a most uncomfortable night because it was too warm. Same lady on duty next morning. Did she ask if all was OK? NO! When we checked out, same lady and a man. Did they asked whether our stay was OK? NO! Did they treat us to a glass of wine to make up for the unpleasantness? NO! When you consider the room price, that would have been a decent reaction. To add insult to injury, I completed their survey from guest services. I received a reply from Cindy Poe that I should call her to discuss. Hello? If she wants to speak to me, then pick up the phone. We do not live in the US and I don't intend to waste my money calling her. I sent a mail requesting that she contact me and since then have heard no more. Maybe someone in management who has some clout may deign to contact me but I am not holding my breath. It's a shame that such behaviour by some staff members can spoil a stay at such a nice place. Will we be back? Probably not. I don't like being treated like something the cat dragged in.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Liesl132015
SPCCapital, Owner at Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting on September 20th for two nights this season. We received your survey on September 22nd and tried to contact you at the telephone and email we have on file but were not successful. The phone number we have for you is not in service? I can understand your frustration but please know that we have tried to contact you on several occasions to follow-up.

As you noted, our guests have been very kind on Trip Advisor and have honored us with wonderful reviews which we work very hard to maintain. I'm so sorry for our misstep during what would otherwise have been a great stay.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you and do hope you will return someday.

Angelo Di Giulian, Co-Owner and Innkeeper
adigiulian@sprucepointinn.com

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We just got back from a 9 day visit to Maine and 2 of our nights were spent at Spruce Point. This is a beautiful property.....we stayed in Balsam 6 with great views of the water. So nice to watch the sun set and sit on our balcony. Dinner and breakfast were nice..service was good. Would recommend this place and hope to stay there again one day!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple