“Our favorite in the Lakes Region”
Review of Black Horse Tavern

Black Horse Tavern
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Bridgton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2018

My wife and I have eaten at the Black Horse several times over the years and it is consistently very good. The menu is always very interesting offering a good variety. Service is excellent and polite.

1  Thank James K

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Food was excellent. Kitchen a little slow but waitress did her best to push things along. Nice bar with great bartender. Good beer choices,

Reviewed 25 November 2017

On our quest to eventually shop at every Reny's in Maine, on this trip my wife and I decided to go to the Bridgton location. After doing some shopping, we were ready for lunch. We eventually saw the Black Horse Tavern and decided to give it a try. We were uickly seated and our server, Maria, was there to take our drink orders. When she returned, my wife opted for the twin lobster rolls with french fries and I decided to try their reuben sandwich. Karen found her sandwich very good; mine was good but could have used more dressing. The cole slaw I had included cranberries which was different and good; the french fries were good as well.

Total cost before tax and tip was $38, not too bad for a lunch that hit the spot.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant served great food. Not too pricey but a little loud. Being a Friday night, my husband and I expected that. All in all it was a nice restaurant and we would return.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We went for an evening snack. recommended by our hostess at Noble House Inn. The chicken wings were unique-We wish that we could order them on-line. We sat at the bar and felt that we were with friends.