“Nice place to grab a beer”
Review of Blizzard's Pub

Blizzard's Pub
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Drop my kid off for some skiing came here and had 2 great beers... both I've never tried before. Moose Pond Trail and Fat Tire White. I didn't order food, but watched the food come out from the kitchen and it looked great. I will definitely will be back. Great place.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Not impressed at all. If you drink enough booze i guess the food will start to taste better than the cafeteria food. Then again, its ski area food so don't expect a 5 star meal.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

Typically when we ski at Shawnee Peak in ME my family and I just eat the food from the lodge (downstairs), but this year we wanted some specialty drinks so we ventured into Blizzard's.

First, the staff is warm and friendly. So that makes it worthwhile.

Second, the drinks are yummy! My mother, dad, and husband LOVED them. See the pictures below...and you will see!

The chili wasnt bad either.

As usual....the prices are CRAZY high, but that is being a tourist!