US$45
US$58
US$32
US$71
US$69
Palm Grove Service Villa(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$41
Kochi Marriott Hotel(Ernakulam)
US$99
Marriott Hotels
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmainland chinarooftop barmassage chairhigh barmood lightingchinese restaurantbusiness classwelcome drinktop floorroof top swimming poolroom servicevalue for moneycity hotelexcellent hotelcomfortable staynice propertybreakfast spread
Reviewed 9 October 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
MahadevanKolappa, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Thumbs up on almost every count I can think of. Location, excellent. Ambiance and decor, fantastic. Staff, pleasant and courteous. Room and view, very good. Breakfast buffet was very nice with an overwhelming selection of south Indian and continental and a decent north Indian fare. Only slight complaint I could say is that the dinner buffet menu seemed erratic. True there was a very good selection of items but it seemed way too much assorted in my opinion. But that is me being picky!
The check in experience was smooth. They offered a welcome drink while we were waiting for the check in process to be complete. I asked for a room on "the topmost floor" they can spare, we were accommodated on 16th floor. The room and bathroom were clean and a bit opulent! For the night, after we switch off the lights, they provided an option to have a blue night lamp decor (mood lighting) which was a unique, nice touch.
We were three, when the extra bed was placed for the night, I felt it was a little small for three people but perfectly comfortable for two people. I'd knock off half a star for that but that aside, five star rating for my experience.

Room Tip: Room on a higher floor would potentially have better view and also likely save you from the traffic noise.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

12th October, 2016
Dear Guest,

At the outset allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful feedback, we at Radisson Blu Kochi always emphasize in rendering best of services to all our esteemed guests and hence take pride in doing the same. It is a pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us.
Looking forwards to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I have been using this hotel for most of my business visits in Kochi. What i like very much is the staff's ability to handle any issues quickly and to your satisfaction. The staff do everything possible to make your stay as comfortable and memorable. The breakfast spread is vast and good and the food available is also pretty good. The gym and spa services are also pretty good at the hotel. However, the hotel does have it's shortcomings - I am not a big fan of the regular rooms (not up to standards) and I always stay in the business class rooms, which are fantastic.

Room Tip: Always go for business class rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

12th October, 2016
Dear Guest,

Looking forwards to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Room standards are low , room are old , i think the hotel was made very long back ,
Old furniture , not very satisfied , radisson blu noida , jaipur varanasi are way ahead from this property , i would not suggest this place with the price range it has !!!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

12th October 2016
Dear Guest,

Thanks for the feedback, we at Radisson Blu ensure that all our esteemed guests are treated well with best of services and we are at toes to resolve any matter as it is never left unsolved. However, it is unfortunate that we could not meet up to your expectations. Nevertheless, I assure such kind of occurrences have never been a part of our service standards and is not taken for granted. Hence, we would like to serve you again with best of our hospitality.

I am sure you would give us another chance to serve you better on your next visit. We assure to render best of services to make it worth memorable.

Looking forward to your next visit very soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

I booked this Hotel through Booking.com, my check-in was on 21st Sept and check-out was on 22nd Sept. I received a sms from my credit card issuing bank was specific amount was charged by Hotel Radisson Blu Kochi on 21st Sept, before my check in. During my check in I show this message to the receptionist and i got the reply, it was not charged, but blocked. And they charged me full amount while check out. To my surprise, when I checked my credit card online, both charges was credited to Hotel Radisson Blu Kochi.
I wrote an e mail with screen shot of my credit card transaction and also spoke with the officials from Finance/Account. They promised to get back to me, even after a week, they refuse to give me a reply.

I have posted my complaint on Radisson Blu portal too, but not received any response yet.

I wrote to Booking.com, from where i received the feedback, saying that they will discuss with the property.

I am yet to get my refund. Friends, please take care while you deal with Radisson group hotels.

Room Tip: Do not prefer Radisson group hotels, as they dont care They claim 100% guarantee on satisfaction, which they never live up
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Shreejesh

12th October 2016
Dear Guest,

Looking forward to your next visit very soon.