US$110
Travelers Inn(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$73
Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$79
Comfort Inn(Brunswick)
US$135
US$222
US$128
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$134
Relax Inn(Brunswick)
US$68
The Daniel(Brunswick)
US$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$190
US$175
US$187
All reviewsfull size fridgemicrowave and coffee makerbagelsone night stayking roomeasy accesswould stay againstove
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This is the best budget price in the area, but considering how close Augusta is, we won't be back. This was our second time staying in 4 years, no progress towards making the place better. Mold in the shower, nasty dirty shower stall, old mattresses piled up in the back, room smells and breakfast area is claustrophobic. This could be a nice place with some work.

Room Tip: Not many good choices.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 1 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback! As new management, we appreciate your comments to better serve our customers. I have passed on your comments to our maintenance department to fix the issues you mentioned. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Was upgraded to a 2 queen bed suite. The spacious room included a sofa bed, kitchenette and large bathroom. The beds were quite comfortable and the Wifi signal was strong. The only issue was with the bathtub drainage but did not spoil our stay. The room amenities made up for the Inn's small breakfast area. The lady at the desk was most pleasant and graciously gave the room upgrade without having to ask for it. This was my first experience at this property and definitely will not be the last.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 2 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business. I have passed on your comments about the bathroom drainage so that this issue does not occur again.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I upgraded my room when I arrived to a double queen, since it was in the building that was set back against the woods. My original room (I was not given a choice when I booked online) was directly across from the office, near the road.
The woman who checked me in was very nice. The door card did not work very well (required a few attempts), and I am sorry to say that the outdoor trash containers were filled to capacity, with boxed stacked on top as well. The telephone and kitchen floor were in need of cleaning.
The bed was very comfortable, and the room was super quiet. I appreciated that I could bring my dog.
With a little elbow grease and paint, this Rodeway could be a gem.

Room Tip: If you can afford it get a room in the back building
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 23 September 2017

Hello Holly,
Thank you for your feedback! I have passed on your comments to our maintenance department so that these types of issues don't occur again. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I prefer staying in a hotel where the rooms are all inside, so was apprehensive when we rode up and saw it was a motel we parked in front of our room. (Husband made the reservation lol)
The desk clerk was friendly, upgraded us to a suite with 2 queen beds due to our elite status.
Yes, it appears dated, but we like quaint. It was clean, fresh sheets, a/c worked, hot water great. There is a full size fridge, stove/oven and microwave. There is a small microwave, cooking utensils, plates, silverware.
There is a shower with glass door, no tub.
No complaints, would stay again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Norma T
Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I have shared your comments to our staff and they also appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

Have a great rest of the summer!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Front desk staff were polite and mentioned right away that, since we are Choice Privileges members, they upgraded us from a king room to a king suite. See photos of what they call a king "suite". It was nice to be upgraded though. Folks in the next room said they requested to be moved because you could barely turn around in the bathroom of their first room. Good to know! The interior and exterior just needs a good paint job, bit of repairs here and there, and it would look much better. There was a stain on our bed sheet (see photo).

Room Tip: King suite is your best bet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 16 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business. I have passed on your comments to our maintenance department and they have assured me that paint has already been ordered, just waiting for downtime to start the project. Slowly but surely, we are getting there!

Once again, thank you and have a great rest of the summer!