“Best pizza in town!”

Jo's Diner & Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Calais
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Lots of great items to pick from, amazing pizza, haddock dinner, lasagna, subs, all great. We eat here every week and always walk away satisfied.

1  Thank Robert H

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We live about an hour from this area and have never tried this restaurant. Now we know what we have been missing out on! They have such a great selection of food right from breakfast to dinner. Pizzas, Fish & Chips, Subs and so much more! You take a seat and check out the menu then go up to the counter and order. I had a meatball sub. Yummy! And my husband had the steak and cheese sub. He would have liked it better if it didn't have mayo on it, but he forgot to ask what came on it. We watched so many delicious dishes go by. We can't wait to go back. They have inside and outside dinning. They also deliver.

1  Thank Tammy S
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Lasagne is excellent!!! Plenty of selection for everyone, Our go to spot for delivery when we have company over.

1  Thank JMTHWMD
Reviewed 27 June 2016

we stopped here for breakfast on our way to canada. I had the breakfast pizza, my wife had the egg sandwhich, both were excellent. the service was very freindly and very good

1  Thank 659josephc
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Have been to Jo's a few times and have always been impressed. Recently my wife and I stopped in on a trip to Calais. We both had subs this time instead of pizza and both were great. Pizza and calzones are also very good. Always friendly and fast service. The place is usually very busy and I can understand why. Thanks and keep up the great work.

2  Thank Lobstermobster240