“Fantastic massage x 2”

Camden Maine Massage Therapy
Reviewed 17 August 2017

My husband and I had massages with Nicole. We each walked out relaxed and pleased. Before she started, she asked if we had specific areas that were painful or that we wanted her to focus on or whether an all-around massage was what we were looking for, how firm it should be and so on. She asked me a few times if I was OK with the pressure. I appreciated that she asked and took her time and wasn't rushing through the massage. We would both be happy to return next summer!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I have been treating myself to a 60 minute deep-tissue massage at Camden Maine massage therapy every few weeks ever since I happened upon this gem over a year ago. At first, I was looking for relief from severe sciatica pain and she was able to target the exact right spots to alleviate the nerve pain. Now, I go for me. It's located right in downtown Camden and I strongly recommend it!