“Amazing view; good food”

The Lobster Shack at Two Lights
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 4 December 2017

My wife and I were in the area for a cycling event. This was one of our lighthouse viewing spots during the ride, The Lobster Shack is tucked away from easy view from the small road that dead ends there. The view by their outside seating area was very nice. The crashing water, pretty water, etc. added to the time spent there. They seemingly have a number of customers with the line forming outside and moving quickly. We ordered 2 lobster rolls, medium clams, and onion rings. The food was good, but less than we had hoped flavor-wise. We did enjoy our time there.

1  Thank Alexander M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,266)

Reviewed 2 December 2017

An all round excellent experience, we shared the lobster dinner and it was delicious! Quite possibly the best seafood I have ever eaten and without a doubt the best lobster. Topped off with a scrumptious homemade pie :D

Reviewed 2 November 2017

While visiting Two Lights State Park we saw lots of people walking to a building overlooking the cliff of Two Lights. What we found was a excellent surprise with a restaurant and a view that is postcard perfect. I had my first ever lobster roll. I wasn't overly impressed with the price or the roll. Matter of fact, I will try something else on the menu if every I returned. My wife had their Clam Burger which was more to my taste. The reason I gave a rating of Excellent was for the scenery, the food my wife had, and the unique experience of setting in an open setting eating with people from all walks of life. Picnic table setting, and everyone was so great. I thought the prices were a bit high for the lobster roll. Later found out that it was about the same everywhere. Would I go back-you bet. Would I recommend-You bet!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

The lobster shack offers a delightful setting for sitting on the beach at picnic tables and looking over the ocean. However, if you are here on a clear day very few of the tables offer shade. There are umbrellas over some of the tables but they don't really shade the people that are sitting at them. We ate inside, which lacks atmosphere and is quite small. At this eatery you wait in line To order your meal. This was our 1st time eating a lobster roll and even for those who injoy them I would not recommend this place to eat 1. For the market price for lobster, you pay more than that as they must cut the lobster up. You get a dollop of plain Mayo and a couple of pickles on top in a toasted bun. Since we have eaten there we have seen higher class places to have what we believe to be much better lobster rolls. However, because of our experience we chose not to try one again.
2 Lights Lighthouse is not available to the public but one can see it from the parking lot of the lobster shack.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Had a great lobster meal here. The clam chowder is very good also. The view of the ocean is great. You can eat indoors or outside to get a great view and feel of the ocean.