US$326
US$311
US$203
US$165
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$23
US$18
US$114
US$103
Labak River Hotel(Ubud)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$76
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Ubud Raya Hotel(Sayan)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$40
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$74
Budhi Ayu Villa(Ubud)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$48
TripAdvisor
All reviewsraw foodthe riverbody and soulhealing experiencewellness treatmentsplant basedspiritual placeoutdoor bathtubprivate bathtreatment roomsopen airthatched roofpure blisspeaceful surroundingsginger teamosquito nettingquiet place
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

It was my wife's choice to stay at Fivelements and at first I was sceptical as it is known to be only vegan food. I was happily surprised that the food was great, the menu is really interesting and I enjoyed trying all the different things on offer. Our room by the river was amazingly simple but beautiful, outdoor bathtub with a view of the river, very comfortable bed and great outdoor bathroom/shower as well. If you don't mind being with nature you'll get the hang of this place. The swimming pool is really cool as well, nice size and hardly used by anyone else while I was there. One night we did a fire ceremony and many outside guests came as it is a special occasion, was my first time doing one so found it mesmerising. I definitely recommend the spa as well as it offers lots of different things, I had a great massage one afternoon. You near to Ubud central here so if you do want to go out you can but it's a perfect little sanctuary.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrDalvin
chicco t, Managing Director at Fivelements Bali Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Mr.Dalvin,

Smiling while reading the your words on the effect from skeptical to an amazing authentic experience at Fivelements

See you soon again and thank you

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

just checked in to this rustic but beautiful thatch and bamboo resort. we were left for around 30 minutes waiting to be taken to our room. for a resort at this level i would have expected more attention while we waited, complimentary cup of tea or something to pass the time. was an odd start to our stay. am hoping the rest of our stay improves

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank adashpavel
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful stay and the staff are always so happy and friendly. The food is divine made with such fresh organic local ingredients including room service. We loved all the spa and healing packages, treated like absolute royalty The spa looking out over the river felt like we were worlds away. The in room tranquil music was a nice treat as well as the beautiful outdoor shower! Loved it and would totally recommend to anyone looking to reset and cleanse

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
chicco t, Owner at Fivelements Bali Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you Sarveetie for your positive review and happy you enjoyed a relaxing and rejuvenating stay at Fivelements Bali with "divine" cuisine, healing experiences and for suggesting to others.

See you soon

Chicco Tatriele and Fivelements family

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This is a small property with 9/10 villas. Was here for a week. They serve only raw food, vegan, gluten free. I was skeptical at first but enjoyed all seven days throughly. By the 4th day I could feel a substantial increase in my energy. I felt 10 years younger.

The challenge was keeping up with this kind of a lifestyle once you leave the resort.

The service was a little up and down tough.

Also they had some kind of a conference on one of the days. Clearly this place is not designed for holding conferences and defeats the whole purpose. Something the management should seriously think through.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2017

The resort is all that has been stated by other reviewers...quite, tranquil, well maintained, a little piece of paradise ( although a very expensive one), But the reason I am writing this review was our incredible experience in the Spa and specially with one gifted healer:
Ibu Iluh...me and my husband have traveled extensively and very regular and avid SPA seekers, ...but this was not like any other massage that we have had so far, it was not a physical massage only with professional, balanced hands strokes ( which that part also was supreme and unique as well), but it truly was an experience out of this world , I you could feel healer hands as part of my own body and the flow of the energy of this gifted healer synchronizing with me, flowing through me and with that the feeling of calmness and healing sweeping through you. I was so blown away that I booked my husband last minute before our departure and he came out with the same spiritual experience, The down part that every massage experience after this will fell superficial and shallow...Do not miss a session with her if you are planning to stay here

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mamory
chicco t, Owner at Fivelements Bali Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Mamory,
Thank you for your feedback and fully agree with you as Iluh is a phenomenal female Balinese healer that with her Prema massage offers an incredible session!

See you soon!