“Great!”
Review of Quoddy Bay Lobster

Quoddy Bay Lobster
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Eastport
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: This is a seaside restaurants with outdoor seating only, serving fresh lobster, crab, clams, mussels and scallop dishes in a variety of ways. The chowda is to die for (not your standard, flour base, but a creamy seafood infused broth loaded with yummies). There are salads, wraps, rolls, children's portions and dinner size as well. There are a few items for land lovers, but no one in our group ordered any of them. There is a small gift shop offering local made mustards, relishes and other refreshments. Put it on your bucket list!
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Make sure you take time to stop here. A little hidden, but right off the main business street. The food is so good. Sitting right on the water's edge is the perfect place to enjoy fresh lobster and sides.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Had a wonderful lobster stew and roll. The little cup of stew was 1/2 filled with lobster meat in a very light broth. The roll was full as well and done with just a bit of drawn butter. Other than lobster the smoked salmon wrap was a good choice. We were there toward the end of the season, so there was no line or wait. Seating is all out of doors overlooking Eastport harbor.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

My husband and I visited Eastport this summer and based on the Yankee recommendation we went to the take-out restaurant and ordered two of the large lobster rolls. We have eaten lobster for years both steamed and rolls. This was one of the worst. The meat was very tough and the portion wasn't very generous considering the price. We spent the summer in Lubec and found a wholesale place where we could get lobsters for $4.75 a pound regardless of size. Rather than order lobster rolls at restaurants, I cooked the lobster and shelled them and made my own salad.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We traveled to Eastport for several days. Our first stop was Quoddy's. It as a sun filled day and secured a table over looking the water. Then we ordered our lobsters. We were not disappointed. The best lobster on the trip! Had the soft shell and it was cooked to perfection. Awesome coleslaw and the service from the staff was beyond excellent.

Cannot recommend this business enough! A must stop in Eastport! Check their website for the fall hours. Now 11am-5pm.

1  Thank Steve V
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I spent a week in Eastport recently - Quoddy Bay Lobster was highly recommended by a local. I can't really put into words how good the food is. Ate my first Whoopee Pie here (pumpkin). Even as I write this review, I'm starting to salivate. Loved that I could bring my dog (outdoor seating). He got a small bit of lobster, but not the Whoopie Pie - it was mine, all mine!!

1  Thank Holly R