“Good coffee, delicious breakfast”
Review of waco diner

waco diner
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Eastport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 December 2016

I ate a late breakfast here and really enjoyed it. The first time I ever had diner coffee and it was good. Staff was friendly, atmosphere was great diner atmosphere. I loved the home fries.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Went to the WaCo today with my wife and had a great experience. The two waitresses work very great together. The younger one was calling the other one "Nan", must be her grandmother. There was a little wait, but the girls made up for it. They took great care of us, even though they were so busy. Would go back.

1  Thank jeffrey-miller123
Reviewed 20 September 2016

The waitress greeted the table seated after us with a friendly "hello how are you boys" and proceeded to our table without even looking at us literally threw our menus down on the table in front of us and walked away without a single word. My husband and I sat stunned. She returned just a minute later to the woman who was sitting behind us and greeted her with a friendly "hello how are you" and gave her the menu. The food may very well have been good but my husband I were so flabbergasted at the service, or lack of, we got up and left. I have never been to a restaurant where the wait staff literally did not acknowledge our presence at the table with a simple hello. Not a head nod. Nothing. Just threw the menus down and walked away.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Visited for lunch. We just end ordered burgers and Ruben. Took forever to get food. Would not substitute sweet potato fries for regular fries, had to get both vs paying price difference. Would pick a different place.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Stopped here for breakfast of smoked salmon, eggs and bagels. Very good food and very down to earth home style place.