“Good Menu, Good Prices, and best of all ... CLEAN!”
Review of Pat's Pizza

Pat's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 68 Restaurants in Ellsworth
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are Downeast Maine's favorite restaurant for pizza, sandwiches, and family fare. We offer dine in and take out and even have a drive through window.
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I think I am no different than most people when I say that cleanliness is the most important element in rating any place that serves food. Personally, I look for how clean the dishes and utensils are first. If they are dirty, so is the kitchen and of course, the washrooms. From what I've observed, Pat's is a clean place. They have a fairly broad menu and because it is a chain, they are probably more geared toward upholding the parent's reputation. I would eat there again and have no problem recommending this place to my kids or my friends. Good Job Pat's! Just always "Keep It Clean" and you'll have my vote!

1  Thank harryjohnson2014

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Service is excellent, Pizza is pretty good, but not as good as traditional NY style pizza. If you like a very thin crust, this is for you.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, local patrons, great atmosphere. Pizza is tasty...take your pick...all great. Our favorite is Pat's Combo. Great selection of drinks. Pasta is good too.

Comfortable to sit and relax, great value for the money. We eat here every time we visit the area and are never disappointed.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We stop here every time we come to Maine. We really like Rich's All Meat with double dough and a steak and cheese pizza.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We like Pat's Pizza because it is not "tourist" food, but a good place to get pizza and sanwiches. The food is consistently prepared and a good value for your money. We got the "everything " pizza and ate the rest for breakfast the next day and it was still yummy.