“Excellent! Fresh tasty Thai, friendly wait staff.”
Review of Thai Sana

Thai Sana
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Ellsworth
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The food and service were excellent. I'm a bit fussy about my food. I'm a bit spoiled by living close to Boston. I was very pleased with Thai Sana.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Just had the BEST lunch for our starch-restricted eating plan. Lady's Garden and Masaman Curry, no potatoes or rice. The vegetables we're crisp-cooked and the curry sauce was worthy of taking home. This had the feel of a lovingly prepared home-cooked meal.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We eat here occasionally and often get food to go (we then freeze it so we can have "take out" whenever we want - we live on an island with basically no take out options). The Raj Nah is good, also the "drunken chicken". Portions are a bit small but adequate.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The restaurant was right next to our motel, so perfect for us. Its quite small and probably family run. The staff were friendly and there was a good selection of food. It was delicious and freshly made, well presented too.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered takeout of steamed veggies and rice. The veggies were barely warm and not cooked. No seasoning whatsoever. I threw them out and I’m a vegetarian.

The steamed rice was barely warm

Would not recommend this place at all