“Quaint & Local”

Belanger's Drive-In
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Fairfield
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We have frequented this long established eatery for over thirty years. Noted for it Tourtiere and Turkey pies. Very popular among the more discerning locals. Exceptionally clean and highly managed. Closes for three months from January to March.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We just wanted something light. But when I saw Tourterie Pie, I had to try it! I'm not a Mainer tho I live here. I thought she said Maine Pie when I asked what it was. After a few repetitions, I figured it out: Meat Pie. It's a French Pie. Choices were: Beef & Pulled Pork, Salmon or Turkey. I opted for the Safty of Turkey and it was delicious!

Krincal French Fries were better than some. Chet's Hot Dog was OK.

Friendly service

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We spent 50 for 4 people to eat, the portions were not what you would expect for the price. My dad got a large fish sandwich and it was 4 fish sticks on a bun instead of a whole piece of fish. None of the sandwiches came with fries, you had to order them extra, when you spend 8 for a sandwich you usually get some fries. I would not recommend or return.

1  Thank Dennis K
Reviewed 27 July 2016

excellent, never dissapointed, good service, friendly, and clean, fair prices, always good food, highly recommend

Reviewed 14 July 2016

This is a local favorite and I don't know why. The food is just greasy high priced and small servings. The lobster roll is much better at Ken's here they chop the meat up small so it looks like more. The onion rings are good but you only get one packet of ketchup unless you request more. Ice cream is super high priced. The only redeeming quality is the frozen banana's.

1  Thank rukaspooka

Been to Belanger's Drive-In? Share your experiences!