“Great Tacos”

Bueno Loco Restaurante
Reserve with OpenTable
Bueno Loco Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 27 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bueno Loco offers "CRAZY GOOD" Mayan inspired Mexican cuisine for lunch and dinner. Seasonal, local, and only the freshest ingredients are used to prepare our "made from scratch" menu items. Try something you've never had before like Panuchos or Arrachera Steak seasoned with over 20 secret spices. Or, stick with a classic Bueno Burrito or unique taco... You'll go "loco" for our Mayan Spring Rolls and Chipotle Pulled Pork Sandwich. Sip on our House-infused Margarita and be transported to the tropics! Our menu offerings cater to everyone, including those with specific dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan. Bueno Loco is the restaurant you have been waiting for where everyone from the hard-core carnivore to the strictest vegan will recognize that their needs were addressed when the menu was planned.
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The tacos here are very good, especially with ground beef. They are very juicy and delicious! Also, the nachos here are good.

1  Thank hawkjanosick3
Sharon S, Owner at Bueno Loco Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thanks for the great review! Come back soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We struggle to find local restaurants in Falmouth that have healthy, nonprocessed choices on the menu, but we found it here. Fresh and flavorful with a great drink menu. Our waiter was friendly and attentive. We will be back!

Sharon S, Owner at Bueno Loco Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

We make everything from scratch and are committed to providing fresh, healthy options on our menu! Thanks publicly for recognizing that commitment. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I've been many times, for lunch, dinner, drinks and apps, as well as client meetings and company events. Always enjoy it here!

I brought my 18 year old son for lunch and he too, loved it as well.

The atmosphere, the food and the staff are just great! The food is very fresh and the portions are large.

The owner is very hands on and an absolute pleasure. She clearly loves her customers and ensuring their satisfaction.

Two thumbs up!

1  Thank Alina-VinnieTravel

Thanks for the positive feedback! I am so grateful to our guests for choosing us! I try very hard to treat our new customers like a special guest in my home and our loyal customers like old friends. It's so important to me to provide the best quality food and overall great experience! I will share your comments with my team and thanks again for publicly acknowledging your love of Bueno Loco!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

This was the worst restaurant we've been to in Maine. The food is worse than even Tex-Mex at a chain restaurant. We just went for Cinco de Mayo - spent $82 for 3 people (one a child). The chorizo seemed like hot dogs (disgusting), the chicken enchiladas were flour tortillas with some chicken on the inside, a tiny bit of salsa on top - nothing special and sort of yucky. We've lived in Maine for 5 years and this is the worst restaurant and biggest waste of $82 ever. Aside from this, we believe there was a bait and switch with the menu - nachos were listed at $9 and $12 and they charged us $14. The enchiladas listed at $14 and on the bill were $18. When we re-checked a menu, it looked like newly printed menus with different prices. Weird. Do not go here, terrible.

1  Thank surfnbpt
Sharon S, Owner at Bueno Loco Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Although I appreciate constructive feedback, you do not have your facts straight! I'm sorry you feel that we are the "worst restaurant in Maine." But our food in NOT Tex-Mex. It is Mayan inspired from the Yucatan region of Mexico and we use only the finest, freshest ingredients in our recipes. In response to what you were charged, a full order of PLAIN nachos on our menu is $12. You added chorizo which is a $4 upcharge. The chicken enchiladas are $18 on the menu and that is what you were charged. You also had another order of chorizo tacos and two margaritas which made your bill a total of $82.36. If you were unhappy with any portion of your meal and had let a manager know, we would have gladly made you something different. We served hundreds of satisfied customers on Cinco De Mayo. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy your experience and appreciate you bringing it to my attention.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

My mother and I went for lunch for the first time. The waitress/bartender Sam was delightful and was on top of it! The food was delicious. My mother said it was the "best chimichanga she's ever had", and I was impressed with their pulled pork sandwich. The margaritas are also quite good! We look forward to another dining experience there.

2  Thank goldiegrl14

Thank you for your kind review! We hope to see you and your mother again soon!