“great for a quick lunch”
Review of Derosier's Market

Derosier's Market
Ranked #23 of 61 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We come to freeport whenever we are up in Maine. The shopping is great! We wanted a quick lunch. 4 of us plus a 1 yr old. Yes there are only 3 booths, but we got lucky and got a seat. Rolls are amazing, so soft. Pricing also a plus. We only got grinders, but plan on trying pizza next time. The girls cooking and taking orders were very polite and had order out quickly. They have ice cream also, we didn't get any. Easy to miss, look for the ice cream sign out front! Worth the stop:)

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I was there this past weekend with friends. The food was plentiful, the service was fast and courteous and the price was right! I will return to this place again no doubt!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This place SUCKS!!!! No restroom so you can't wash your hands. My wife had to walk 1/4 mile to use a restroom in the middle of our meal. 1 tiny slice of ham on my sandwich. I ordered a ham and cheese but all I could taste was bread and lettuce. Total crap hole. Stay clear of this dump!!!

1  Thank phishphool
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Always good subs, pizza and service on main street! This place has a reputation for good food and it's well deserved!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Always get good food at Derosier's. We all had a different sandwich and they were all good. Only down side is the ice cream is served in the summer season only. I'm from Texas and we eat ice cream all year long! Oh well, they serve whoopie pies instead! Go to Derosier's..One of the oldest places in town.