“Great outdoor seating!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2016

We stopped in for a late afternoon lunch on a beautiful Mother's Day after trying a couple of other restaurants that had a very long wait. We didn't know what to expect, but were excited to see the menu options. We had 2 very picky kids with us who ordered from the grown-ups menu and LOVED their meals. We all ended up sharing because all of the meals were so good, especially the shrimp skewers & scallops. Any time we go out to eat in Freeport, the girls always ask to go back to the Mediterranean Grill. During the warmer season they have fabulous outdoor seating available on a beautiful deck.

Date of visit: May 2015

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Went there with a good friend for little R&R with a few beers during the Christmas shopping season '15. I like the place but haven't eaten here in over 3 years, nothing bad just haven't had the time. Well, the beer selection is not that great though the beers are good. The ambience/atmosphere was a bit muted since we were there between 3:30pm and 5pm on both occasions. But the service was good and staff very pleasant. Will be heading back for food soon. Last I remember, my wife was not all that sold on it (3 of 5 star then) but that was years ago.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Food is very authentic. I come with my friends from the Mediterranean and Turkey and they would approve the menu for everyone!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

We dined here last week...it would have been fine if we had just ordered an appetizer and salad. We did get the appetizers...soup, stuffed grape leaves, and a delicious salad with warm triangles of pita bread...all very good. The menu slant here is more Greek and Turkish than what I would call classic Mediterranean, but it was a full and varied menu with plenty of choices. For entrees, we had the vegetarian pastitsio and the chicken kabob dinner. The pastitsio was bland, although the noodles (not the typical bucatini) were fine...there were not many vegetables (very few, in fact) in the dish and it was completely covered in a tomato sauce, which made it inedible for me as I didn't care for the sauce. I lived in Greece for several years and have traveled to Turkey, so I do know something about this type of cuisine. The kebabs were fatty, although seasoned nicely. The fried potatoes that came with this dish were delicious. Overall, we were disappointed, but would try it again for lunch and order their soup and a salad and maybe the stuffed grape leaves again. Restrooms were ok...ladies room was in need of toilet cleaning, which was disappointing as well.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 18 November 2015

We ducked out of a meeting to try this grill for lunch and to have some down time.
Our food was very good and the service and prices were reasonable. The site was not that busy possibly due to the time of the year. The ambiance leaves does not excite any of your senses but we had a solid but not spectacular visit. There are so many choices in Freeport that I am not sure if I will be back.

Date of visit: November 2015