Quality Suites
Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$195
GardenInn.com
US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$309
US$249
US$96
US$93
US$189
US$189
Casco Bay Inn(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$135
Harraseeket Inn(Freeport)
US$260
Candlebay Inn(Freeport)
US$159
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleancomfort innhot tubwaffleswould stay here againll beanbathroom doorpull out couchconference roomhot breakfastking suitefree breakfastsitting areaample parkingconvenient locationindoor poolfridge and microwave
Reviewed 27 November 2017

This was the first time I'd stayed at this hotel. We rolled into town very late without a reservation and got a room. We liked it so much we extended our stay for another night. It's only a half-mile from LL Bean so it was very busy on Black Friday. It was convenient to town so we stopped by the room to drop off purchases and use the restroom. The breakfast room was very crowded in the morning since breakfast is only until 9:30 AM on week days. They have a nice indoor pool which is popular with the kids.

Room Tip: The back side of the hotel is next to I-295 so there is some traffic noise on the back side.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Our first time staying at this hotel in Freeport. We booked well ahead and everything worked out fine. It was very busy in Freeport the weekend we were there but the hotel handled several large groups very well. Front desk and breakfast staff were on top on their game when it came to being helpful and professional. Check in was good. Breakfast was very good. One problem for me as a baseball fan. The baseball playoffs were on but the hotel does not carry FOX sports so I missed a game. Not a big problem but a bit disappointing.

Room Tip: Some TV channels are lacking so watch out for special events on TV.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Rebecca B, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear bygeorgew,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Quality Suites! I appreciate your time, and your feedback.

I am so happy you found our staff to be both professional and friendly, we certainly are blessed with a great team. The owner is currently shopping for alternative TV options, and I will pass on your feedback regarding FOX sports to him directly.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Freeport!

Kind Regards,

Rebecca

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a ton of potential but it really needs to be updated. Some Outside shingles have broken off, paint on door is rubbed off, and tub has permanent markings that should definitely be taken care off ( new tub)!

Otherwise, the size of the room in awesome as it has a little love seat size couch, very comfortable queen size beds, mini fridge.

Good choices for a hot breakfast which is included.

We did end up with a room on the Highway side of the hotel and although we could lightly hear traffic it wasn’t enough to keep these weary shoppers up all night!

Would definitely stay here again. The three star rating is only because there needs to be updates :)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2017

What an amazing hotel with such great amenities! I LOVE THE POOL AND HOT TUB..very clean and perfect temps. Anytime I needed something the staff was more than helpful! Very clean rooms and housekeeping is right on top of everything at the drop of a hat. Breakfast was very well supplied. Everyone was so hospitable to me and my daughter especially Liz and Rebecca. This was my daughter's 1st time here and she is 5 years old. She made it clear that she loved this hotel even more than the Disney resort we normally stay at. Overall great people, cleanliness and just a great hotel experience!! I would recommend this place to anyone. It is also right down the road from the outlets which is very convenient as well!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Danielle B
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Really bad place to stay. The franchise needs to take this away from the current owner has he has no idea what he is doing. First GPS and Google has the location 8 miles from where it is at and the desk personal who grew up there, have no idea where they are located.

It is a old wood structure, no sound proofing. You have the same level of quiet if you pitch a tent along side the road.

The hotel is dirty. They should clean carpets at least once a year.
The bathroom, dirty, who knows what on the walls. House keeping does not clean. Or dust.
Lighting int he room is poor even when you remove the lampshades.
Road noise, people upstairs, and int he next room. BEST option for this hotel is that a bull dozer and knock it down and do not start over. I am still waiting for owner and management to get back to me and address the issues and not give lip service.

Management-owner, desk manager, general manager do not address problems.

And the breakfast? Do not try to eat or drink there unless you have a death wish.

Room Tip: avoid all the rooms
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChicagoBob18
Rebecca B, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear ChicagoBob18,

I appreciate both the time you took in writing this review, and the feedback you have provided us. I have written and erased my response to you four times this evening just to be sure that my response was positive, appreciative, and honest.

Mr. ChicagoBob18, we have done our best to try and convey our heartfelt apology to you - in multiple emails, and through a full refund of your stay with us. Despite our best attempts, I have come to the realization that is there is nothing I can say or do that will change your opinion of our team, or our hotel. This hurts my heart because I love hospitality and I love this hotel and staff.

Every single person on our staff shows up to work each day with a smile, with a hope to have our guests feel at home, and with a determination to do a good job. Is our hotel perfect? Absolutely not. Can we improve? Yes, and we do every day.

We do make mistakes, and we try to fix them.

Again, I truly appreciate your taking the time to review us. I appreciate you reaching out to Choice, and I appreciate your original email responses to my apologies.

I wish you safe travels.

Kind Regards,