“My most favorite diner near home!”

Hurricane's Cafe & Deli
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Greene
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Great place to have breakfast anytime during the day! Yummy! Love their Cuban Sammie too! Their baked desserts are fab! Can't beat this diner, just wish they were open 7 days a week!

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Great breakfast, warm atmosphere and excellent service. Very busy and a large variety of menu items.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Once a week we have lunch here where you can depend on quality products,,prepared and served with care, reasonably priced in a simple but CLEAN atmosphere.The soups are super and it`s breakfast all day...

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We frequent this place as often as we can. Everything is wonderful from the soups to the fantastic desserts. Daily blue plate specials are soul food like Mama used to make. They now offer breakfast all day, another bonus. I have never had anything that was disappointing and I have tried many items. My favorite go to place. Friday is Salmon Pie, yum.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

This is a tiny but fantastic cafe! The clam chowder has won so many awards, understandably so. I love this place and I'd love to come back!