“Bruch with friends”

Hurricane's Cafe & Deli
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Greene
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I have passed this Restaurant for 20 years, and never stopped in. On Sunday I did and so glad I did. What a pleasant surprise! The food, service, selection were great. We all had something different and it was delicious, and a lot of food. Very friendly wait staff, and great homemade food. Shame on me for not going sooner to eat here.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The Hurricane has a very good reputation for soups and chowders so decided to give it a try. Had the haddock chowder. The flavor and texture were very good however felt there could have been more haddock in the chowder. The service was very good and the pricing was average.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

We like to find the little 'out-of-the-way' eateries when we travel so we found this place on our iPhone map. Being in Maine, we always get a lobster roll and the Hurricane did NOT disappoint. The lunch lobster roll came with a side and fountain drink. The lobster roll was a good size and the lobster meat was the best. The pickles we different, but good enough to eat. The coleslaw was better than most, and the pasta salad had the 'good' olives. Our toddler granddaughter had a grilled cheese made with the good white American and fit the bill nicely. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful and we were very pleased with the overall experience. We will be happy to return when we're back visiting family in the near future.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was amazing. We went on a Sunday (rush hour) for breakfast with 2 young kids (3 and 8 months). The staff was fast and friendly and great with the kids. The food was amazing. I got the corned beef hash bowl, my mom got the lobster and eggs, and my dad got an egg bowl. Everyone was extremely happy with their meals. I would highly recommend a visit for breakfast.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Great place to have breakfast anytime during the day! Yummy! Love their Cuban Sammie too! Their baked desserts are fab! Can't beat this diner, just wish they were open 7 days a week!