“Walking distance from the B&B”
Review of Bandaloop

Bandaloop
Price range: US$17 - US$31
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tucked away on Cross Street in a re purposed old barn, in the heart of Kennebunkport, is where you will find Bandaloop's bright red doors beckoning you in. A warm, inviting, comfortable atmosphere with eclectic art and good music will complement your organic, fresh, and tasty dining experience. No pretense, just simple, friendly, and delicious!
Reviewed 1 October 2017

The food was very good. I had the kale salad then Macaroni and Cheese. I had the small portion and could not finish it. Because we were on vacation I could not take it with me but wish I could have.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This is a "farm to table" and organic restaurant which will not disappoint. The menu is small, but that is because each item is carefully cooked to order. Special alcoholic beverages are also found here!

1  Thank Bob F
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We dined here tonight and absolutely loved it! I can't believe it took us so long to find it. I had two friends coming to town who are vegans and wanted to make sure they had plenty of vegan food options. To start, we had the soup special - an amazing coconut curry soup! We also had the crispy tofu. For dinner, I had the chicken and noodle dish - fantastic!

The only thing I didn't love was my sangria drink. Definitely not traditional sangria and lacked the rich fruit flavor. However, I tried my friend's cocktail and it was amazing. I would definitely come back here again!!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

My husband and I had dinner here for the first time while we stayed in Kennebunkport recently. The food was amazing - very fresh and delicious. The service was good as well.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Best quesadillas I ever had! Such delicious food! Crab tacos were the best, service was pleasant and so good. Will be back!