“Smoothie heaven ”

Moon Rose Cafe
Ranked #30 of 51 Restaurants in Kennebunkport
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Met up with some friends the other day for breakfast such a nice meeting place. The smoothies are some of the best in town. You can just tell they are made with real fruit and not syrups. Love this place!!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Had a quick lunch here and it was very good and very fresh. The food was cooked as we ordered it. The breakfast burrito was packed full of eggs, cheese, and sausage and lots of veggies. The bagel with cream cheese was toasted, warm and really tasty. I got a maple cranberry scone which was home made, excellent! The service was good and friendly. This small restaurant is a short walk from our home and is definitely on the go to restaurant for breakfast/brunch.

1  Thank Kay S
Reviewed 22 April 2017

It was unusually hot and I saw groups of kids drinking yummy looking shakes. Being the responsible adult (a New Year's resolution) I ordered a smoothie- with hemp protein (extra$2). The service was ok, but the total cost was $9.75, more than I've ever paid. Not a local so I don't want to judge but...

1  Thank patrushkham
Reviewed 23 February 2017

I really liked this place. I tried the lavender honey latte. It was very good. My husband tried the house roast which was also good. The barista was very nice and the shop was cute. They don't have any limit with credit cards which is very convenient. I also tried some of the cookies they had for sale. Very yummy and not a bad price.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

You can sit outside. It is just an average coffee place. Their cookies are OK but they were a bit hard (going stale).