Lodge at Turbat's Creek(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$169
US$459
Hotels.com
US$426
US$349
US$469
Ocean Woods Resort(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$189
Groupon.com
Yachtsman Hotel & Marina Club(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$499
The Breakwater Inn and Spa(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$409
US$369
Agoda.com
The Lodge on the Cove(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$399
Colony Hotel(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$469
The Tides Beach Club(Kennebunkport)
US$599
All reviewstapas stylemy husband and icookiessea saltapple tvgas fireplacesmall platesnew englandbed and breakfastb b'sliving roombreakfast was deliciousevery morningget awayshops and restaurantsthe location is perfectwonderful hosts
Reviewed 9 October 2009

I accompanied my husband recently on a brief business trip and we stayed overnight at Captain Fairfield Inn, a choice that was based on Trip Advisor reviews. There's a lovely back yard, and the house is located in a beautiful neighborhood that's perfect for walking. It's a short way from town and the point is within walking distance, too. With delicious food and excellent service, this was a great choice for our short visit. The weather was perfect while we were there and we decided to take the little open air trolley/bus tour, which ended up being a really pleasant way to see the area.

Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2009

I had never stayed at a B&B before, so I did a lot of research for just the right place to stay. The Captain Fairfield Inn truly lived up to all the great reviews it has received! Finn and Loryn committed themselves to making sure our stay was enjoyable and comfortable. Including making our golf tee times and our evening restaurant reservations for us. The 3-course gourmet breakfast each morning was fabulous and presented so beautifully. The offerings of wine, tea/coffee and afternoon cookies just made the stay that much more enjoyable. Thanks for a wonderful and relaxing weekend Finn & Loryn!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2009

My husband and I decided to stay at the Captain Fairfield Inn based on the Trip Advisor reviews, and agree the reviews are spot on. We had a wonderful weekend to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. Kennebunkport was an easy drive from CT and enjoyed our first stay in the area.

Finn and Loryn were wonderful hosts. We did not have any dinner reservations during our stay, and Finn recommended dining locations and made the reservations for us. We loved the restaurant the first night (Mabel's Lobster Claw), but had a very inconsistent meal the second night (at Pier 77). In any case, it was great to have recommendations and reservations taken care for us.

We loved our room (Sweet Liberty), it got a lot of sunlight. I wanted to take home the shower with us, I loved it! The bed was extremely comfortable and the room had all the amenities, including wine glasses and a bottle opener, which was great as we brought some wine with us to enjoy that weekend.

We loved the breakfasts. We actually enjoyed the coffee so much that we bought a lb of it to bring home with us.

I would highly recommend the Captain Fairfield Inn, it is centrally located in Kennebunkport (we could walk to all the sights), allowed for a relaxing weekend and had superb innkeepers in Finn and Loryn. I would love to visit again.

Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2009

My wife and I spent our 1-year anniversary at the Captain Fairfield Inn. After reading the reviews, we were expecting a lot, but never thought that we would have quite the wonderful experience that we did. Finn is, to put it plainly, a really cool guy. He's helpful, polite, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable. He has the perfect balance as an Innskeeper, engaging when you want him to be, and scarce when you want some alone time. Loryn is more behind the scenes, but she is equally pleasant and a phenomenal cook. Staying at the Inn feels like you are stepping back in time to what life used to be like with nice people, a cozy atmosphere, and beautiful surroundings (only with LCD TV's and gas fireplaces). My wife and I plan on making our visit to the CFI a yearly tradition.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2009

My husband and I stayed here last week for three nights. I tend to have high expectations for accomodations and food, and can honestly say that everything was perfect. The inn is charming and feels cosy. The main spaces and rooms are very clean which is very important to us. As others have noted Finn is a wonderful host, and works hard to please guests. Loryn's breakasts were very tasty and creative, and we were given a choice of two items for the hot entree, which was appreciated. The only minor suggestion I would have for them is to switch up the afternoon cookies for those who don't like chocolate chunk. We would certainly stay here again, and suggest it to others.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple