“The Last Stop .........”
Review of The Rack

The Rack
Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Kingfield
Reviewed 26 July 2017

On a motorcycle trip home from Quebec.( The border is about 35 miles from here) 10 of us showed up on a Friday night and were graciously accommodated. We enjoyed many types of local beer, and a mix of BBQ plates. All good. All in all, a delightful last dinner on our trip.
On a side note, everyone on the trip was from "away". I live in Maine, and it is a delight to introduce people to Maine, especially in a cool place like this.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

It's what you expect of a ski town bar. Wood dance floors, local entertainment, ring toss, great signs, terrific selection of beer too. Oh wait the BBQ is smoked out back and was delicious. Thanks for the experience.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Three of us came for dinner and drinks. Friendly staff, funky, vintage ski-themed decor.
There is ground floor and downstairs dining. We were seated downstairs. I ordered the Chipotle Blue Cheese Burger ($13- 8oz. Angus burger topped with crumbled blue cheese and chipotle pepper ranch sauce, lettuce, tomato and onion and pickles and served with french fries). Huge, delicious and the french fries were amazing! Jillian our server was sweet and FAST! My companions' meals looked fantastic as well, especially the gigantic slab of fried haddock on the fish sandwich! If you go to Sugarloaf, this is a must-stop place!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I had the perfect Medium Rare Prime Rib at the rack. Melissa is the perfect server. She anticipated my every need and made sure that my steak was cooked the way I wanted it. My glass was always filled with tasty red wine. And for desert i had a nice glass of Gran Mariner. It was the perfect end.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We ate there as a family and found the food to be good and the daring selection was also good. It is located right on the access road to Sugarloaf so it is very convenient. We were a little late for the trivia night so did not take paper in that but those that did seemed to have a great time.