“Absolutely the Best”

Ranked #17 of 79 Restaurants in Kittery
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Upscale Italian inspired cafe and bistro. Full service bar, as well as take out cafe. Locally owned and operated. Emphasis: Local, superfoods, farm-to-table, nonGMO seed gardens. Melded from North African, Middle Eastern, and European influences, there are few better examples of culinary fusion than the Sicilian kitchen...
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Misto! Great ambiance, Excellent food (Misto! fish tacos, yum!), Incredible diverse menu offerings -Italian, seafood, steak and Veg/Vegan as well. Friendly/Attentive staff. We will be back!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We though we would broaden our horizons and stray away from the usual Seafood Eateries. Enter Mistro! Upon entering and seeing the beautiful desserts on display, we thought YES this is going to be homemade goodness. The place is quaint. With the prices, we were expecting "chef" prepared food. I ordered Pumpkin-carrot soup and crab cakes, neither had any taste. I had my partner taste both and it was confirmed I was correct, soup tasted like water and cakes tasted like nothing. Partner ordered lasagna, which was more like a tomato soup with lots of cheese and very little noodles or beef. No bread with it whatsoever. However, the Caesar was delicious as was the homebrew beer. Service was lacking. Needless to say, we backed out on the dessert!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

This is a wonderful restaurant in an unexpected location. Close to "the strip" of outlet shopping in Kittery, Maine, this great little Mediterranean eatery is a wonderful find for tourists and locals alike.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped here on the way to Kennebunkport after shopping at the malls to get something quick to eat and drink and I will absolutely be adding this to my list of places I must hit up while up here. Amazing food, great service and the bartender Kandi was really great to talk to. Definitely have her make you a martini... Mine was incredible!!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

the meal at misto was out of this world . Suzanne ? The chef - superb. Our waiter i think his name was Trevor maybe - young guy - newly there made the evening even better . The owner made the drinks and they were equally as fantastic . We ordered the meatballs and steak . Deeeeelicious ❤️❤️❤️❤️ would 100% go back