“Great Dinner at Franks Tonight!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Frank's Bar & Grille
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Newry
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Bar, Pub
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious dinner at Franks tonight! The food was as good as in the North End!! Frank is an engaging host and is genuinely concerned about his guests! I cannot say enough about it!!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Own a condo in the building and try to patronize as much as possible. Frank's has had good and not so good nights until he got his new team. The restaurant is a hidden jewel. It has a limited and very affordable menu. All dishes I have had are done just the ordered and the meals are delicious.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Frank's Bar and Grille is excellent! Do not hesitate to stop in for lunch - it is on the left towards the bottom of the Sundance Trail. You can pop off your skis and walk in. The food is fantastic. My wife and I stopped in for dinner and had the meatballs and sausage in Sunday gravy and it was so good. We had a couple of excellently made drinks and some great conversation at the bar. We saw some folks eating pizza and it looked delicious!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I live in the Fall Line condos and haven't been to Frank's since his opening night a couple years ago. Being an opening night, there was a limited menu and they were still working out the kinks. Not the best representation of what he has to offer.So, faced with the prospect of losing my great parking spot and venturing into Bethel on a cold night, I decided to give him another try.

There were a couple other people in the bar area, which is very nice. i sat at the bar and Frank, himself, greeted me. Inquired about if the chicken marsala could be made gluten free. Frank brought the cook, Paul, right to me. Paul assured me he would take care of me.

My meal came out in a reasonable time while I enjoyed a nice glass of wine. Instead of pasta, it came with carrots, roasted potatoes and sauteed spinach. The thin slices of chicken breast were cooked perfectly and were covered with a delicious marsala sauce with mushrooms. All of it was excellent, and it surpassed my meals at other one mountain venues. My meal, glass of wine and tip was $33.00. A great value.

I enjoyed the company of other patrons dining at the bar and they all commented on the quality of their meals.

What a hidden gem at Sunday River! I'll be back!

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Frank's Restaurant at Fall Line Condo, Sunday River Ski Area, serves the best pizza we have had anywhere. They have an excellent down home italian/american menu at affordable prices. We have had, in addition to the pizza, burgers, chicken and haddock. They have a full bar and excellent wine and beer selections. All were great. Frank also offers an easy access from the slopes lunch stop

1  Thank Aquaharry