“Mediocre overpriced food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

we ate here a few times this winter it is extremely overpriced. the best thing on the menu I would say is the veggie burger with the gluten-free bun. atmosphere is very dark, at night I had a hard time reading the menu. they are often out of many items on the menu. I would not recommend this restaurant there are many more amazing restaurants in town. just down the road is the Matterhorn ski bar which is amazing. I would not eat here again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Convenient if your staying at the Grand Summit. But, beware you will pay inflated prices as they have you far enough out of town that it might be easier to just pay the price.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic meal here while visiting Sunday River. There were some reasonable options for my gluten and nut free kids and the service was outstanding!! My husband says his burger was life changing!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The restaurant is tucked into one of the Sunday river hotel lobbies and probably could get by with whatever kind of food based on the captive audience of hotel guests but the food here is very very good - chef/kitchen made, not junk from food service companies. Local Pineland farms burgers are a plus. When we arrived a little after 5:00 the tables were empty but the host said they were all booked up with incoming reservations and suggested another restaurant. I was determined to get dinner there so he sent us to the bar where the bartender let everyone kids included sit at the bar while they made us a take out order that we brought back to the main ski lodge to eat. They even included biodegradable utensils, very impressive.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I ate breakfast here each day. It was always hot, very tasty, and enjoyable. Service was a little slow, and on one day they sat another couple at my table while I was up getting food... so it was awkward when I came back! Lunch and dinner looked too overpriced for me to try it here.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Camp? Share your experiences!