Mariner Resort(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
Gorges Grant Hotel(Ogunquit)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$259
Sea Rose Suites(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$299
Towne Lyne Motel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$198
Abalonia Inn(Ogunquit)
US$252
Meadowmere Resort(Ogunquit)
Book now, pay at stay
US$252
US$245
Hotels.com
All reviewsgreat locationmarginal waysmall kitchenettegladly stay againhot plateoutdoor seatingrefrigerator and microwavepots and pansrooms are clean and spaciousmiddle of townfirst floorminute walkperkins covewalking distancenice place to stayin seasonmorning coffee
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I just got back from an overnight trip with my wife at the Studio East Motel. All the good reviews you read are correct. The location is fabulous. You're not on the beach but about 1/3 of a mile ( six minute walk) to the beach . Restaurants, shops, and the Trolley stop are right out your door.

Check in was easy and friendly. The woman who checked me in was very talkative and professional. I think the whole check in process took less then 2 minutes.

The rooms are large and very clean. My wife is a smoker and loved how she didn't have to walk off the property to smoke but was allowed to smoke on the balcony.

The rooms were tastefully decorated and the bedding was comfortable.

I have to also give a shout out to Michelle at the front desk. She took the time to give me directions on where, and how to use the trolley. She also was helpful in suggesting where to go for dinner.

More importantly, this hotel in June cost me less than $100.00!!!! This was also including Tax! What a value......If you are looking for a clean beach motel look no further... We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2017

We rolled into Ogunquit in early June on a Weds night with no reservation and our beloved Labrador. The first place we called was not pet friendly, but recommended Studio East. They immediately welcomed us into a king room for a reasonable price. They have a great location and parking. The room was good size, clean and comfortable, with a little front porch. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Our room was very roomy and clean and the staff was quite friendly upon arrival. It is located smack in the center of Ogunquit and has ample on site parking near your room. We especially appreciated being able to bring our dog.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank anne b
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I have never discussed a hotel with more friendly, accommodating people as Studio East. They have made the reservation process for Memorial Day weekend 2017 extremely easy. I look forward to staying here, especially with the great experience we have already had with their customer service, as well as all the excellent reviews!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adam L
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Why wouldn't I? Heading back Memorial Day weekend. It's clean, inexpensive, convenient and friendly. The only negative thing is occasionally some guests can be loud.not crazy loud but loud. It's walking distance to anywhere in Ogunquit, the Marginal Way and Perkins Cove! It's kinda perfect for me and whoever I go with.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends